- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ryzodeg FlexTouch Pen 3ml 1’s
Ryzodeg FlexTouch Pen 3ml 1’s is an Anti-Diabetic preparation. It carries insulin As part as well as insulin Degludec to act as active substances. Insulin As part is a fast-acting insulin as is Insulin Degludec is an insulin that is long-acting. It reduces the level of blood glucose in the blood and enhances the rate of reuptake by cells. This is the most effective medicine to treat the symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
It is employed to help treat type 2 Diabetes mellitus through proper nutrition and exercises.
- Weight gain
- Skin thickening at the injection site
- Injection site allergic reaction
When Not To Use
- This is the only pen that is contraindicated in diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Do not use this medicine when the patient is sensitive to the medication and suffers from hypoglycemia.
- Don’t use this medicine with someone else.
- The needle may have changed.
How Should I Use Ryzodeg FlexTouch Pen 3ml 1’s?
- Insulin the part is injected underneath the skin or via an injection into a vein.
- The healthcare professional will administer the first dose, and instruct you on how to make use of the drug on your own.
- Your physician will tell you the best place in your body you can inject your insulin.
- Make sure to inject in a different location each time you administer an injection.
- Don’t inject the same spot twice in the same row.
- Don’t inject insulin as part of the skin that is tender, damaged and swollen pitted, thickened, or scaly. an injury or a hard lump.
- Before you take this medicine inform your doctor of any health history related to liver disease, hypokalemia, or kidney disease.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult your physician prior to taking this medicine.