- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Pyloclar Tablets 500mg 10’s
Pyloclar Tablets 500mg 10’s are utilized to treat a range of infections caused by bacteria. The medication is also used alongside anti-ulcer medication to treat specific kinds of stomach ulcers.
- Clarithromycin clarithromycin utilized to treat a range of infections caused by bacteria.
- The medication is also used alongside anti-ulcer medication to treat specific kinds of stomach ulcers.
- It can also be used to stop certain infections caused by bacteria.
- Clarithromycin is referred to as an antibiotic macrolide.
- It is effective in preventing the development of bacteria.
- This antibiotic is only used to treat bacterial infections.
- It cannot treat viral illnesses (such such as the common cold, and flu).
- Making use of any antibiotic that is not required could cause it to not be effective for future infection.
Side Effects Of Pyloclar Tablets 500mg 10’s
- Changes in taste may occur.
- If any of these signs persist or get worse, consult your physician or your pharmacist immediately.
- Be aware you are taking the medication prescribed because your doctor has determined that the value to you is more that the chance of having side negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t experience significant side effects.
- Contact your physician immediately If you are experiencing any severe side effects, like the loss of hearing or mental fluctuations muscles eye issues (such as drooping eyes blurred or swollen eyes)
- Trouble speaking
- Constant nausea/vomiting and abdominal pain.
- Discoloration of your urine,
- Eyelids or the skin.
How To Use
- You can take the drug by inhalation in combination with or without food according to the instructions given by your physician, typically every 12 hours.
- If the stomach upset is experienced you can take it in combination with food or milk.
- To get the most benefit For the best results, you should take this medication at spaced intervals.
- To aid in remembering the dosage, you should take it at the exact time(s) each day.
- The amount and duration of treatment depend on the medical conditions you have and your response to treatment.
- In the case of children dosages, it could be dependent on your weight.
- If you’re taking this medicine to combat an infection, continue to take the medication until the dose is taken even if the symptoms go away after a couple of days.
- If you stop the medication too soon, it can result in a recurrence of the problem.
- Consult your physician if your condition does not improve or becomes worse.
Interactions Of Pyloclar Tablets 500mg 10’s
- The interaction of drugs can alter how your medication function or may increase the chance of having serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop, or alter the dosage of any medicine without your doctor’s permission.
- A variety of drugs, in addition to clarithromycin, can alter the rhythm of your heart (QT prolongation) which includes:
- Procainamideand quinidine sotalol
- Other medications can impact the elimination of clarithromycin in your body.
- This could alter the way that clarithromycin functions.
- Examples include efavirenz
- Rifamycins (such as rifabutin)
- Among others
- Before taking clarithromycin, inform your physician or pharmacist if you’re sensitive to it and macrolide antimicrobials (such as azithromycin and erythromycin) or if you are allergic to any other substances.
- The product may have inactive ingredients that could cause reactions to allergies or other issues.
- Ask your doctor for more information.
- Before taking this medication consult your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, specifically of liver problems (including liver issues that have occurred due to previous clarithromycin treatment)
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease (coronary arterial disease or heart attack)
- Muscle disease (myasthenia gravis).
- Clarithromycin can cause a condition that alters the heart rhythm (QT prolongation).
- QT prolongation may not cause severe (rarely fatal) irregular or fast heartbeats and symptoms (such as extreme fainting, dizziness, fainting) which require medical attention as soon as possible.