- Reviews (0)
Probase 5mg Tablets 20’s
Probase 5mg Tablets in the ’20s can be used to treat(high blood pressure) and chronic angina.
Probase 5mg Tablet is also used to treat chronic heart failure and reduced left ventricular function.
It can be used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and chronic angina. Probase 5mg Tablet can also be used to treat chronic heart failure.
Probase 5mg blocks the action of epinephrine, a natural chemical that affects the heart and blood vessels.
Probase 5mg helps lower heart rate, blood pressure, strain, and inflammation.
This medication is used for hypertension (high blood pressure).
Side Effects Of Probase 5mg Tablets ’20s
- You may experience dizziness
- Slow heartbeat
- Nausea and even dizziness.
- These symptoms may persist or get worse, so be sure to tell your doctor immediately.
When not to use
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug are advised not to use it.
Indications Of Probase 5mg Tablets 20’s
- This medicine can be used to treat or manage angina (chest pain).
- hypertension (higher blood pressure).
If you have severe bradycardia (low pulse rate) or 2nd or third degree AV block with pacemaker (heart disorder), please consult your doctor before you take this medicine.
Be careful about:
- It is important to take the medication as directed by your doctor. It may take between 10-14 days for the effects to show.
- If you have diabetes, this drug can help you maintain your blood sugar.
- If you have diabetes, check your blood sugar levels. Some signs of low blood sugar may be less apparent if you take this medication.
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Do not perform tasks that require alertness such as driving or any other task that may result in dizziness. These tasks should only be performed if you feel confident.
Will this drug cause bleeding?
This drug does not alter bleeding tendency or cause bleeding.
Will this drug cause changes in mood, body temperature, or energy?
Side effects include fatigue, cold hands and feet, headaches and dizziness.
Does this medicine affect the heart in any way?
This drug slows down the heart’s rate of blood pumping. This lowers blood pressure and decreases the burden on the heart. It can be used to treat heart failure patients and patients with high blood pressure.
Is this medicine safe to use in diabetic patients?
Patients on anti-diabetic medications can use this medicine safely. They should monitor their blood sugar levels. Before you start any new medication, it is important that you discuss all of your medications with your doctor.
Will this drug make me dizzy?
This is a possible side effect. Avoid sudden changes of position as they can cause dizziness.
You should consult your doctor to ensure that you are using this medication if suffer from AV block 1st degree (heart disorder) or heart failure, peripheral arterial circulatory disorder (blood circulatory disorder) and diabetes.