- Reviews (0)
Multibionta M Syrup 120ml
Multibionta M Syrup 120ml is a combination of vitamins, minerals, and biotic cultures in a unique triple layer tablet specifically tailored for people like you. Support 50+ everyday health and wellbeing: Vitality: Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue: *B complex vitamins B2, B6, B12, and iron. The primary role of a multivitamin is to fill nutritional gaps and make sure people get their daily allowance of under-consumed nutrients like vitamins A, C, D, E, and K, calcium, magnesium, dietary fiber, choline, and potassium.
Many multivitamin products also contain minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. Minerals can cause side effects such as tooth staining, increased urination, stomach bleeding, uneven heart rate, confusion, and muscle weakness or limp feeling. If you take multivitamins and eat a lot of nutrient-dense foods, you can easily exceed the recommended daily intake of many nutrients. Smokers should avoid multivitamins with large amounts of beta carotene or vitamin A, as these nutrients may increase your risk of lung cancer.
- This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, or during pregnancy.
- Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- diarrhea or upset stomach may occur.
These effects are usually temporary and may disappear as your body adjusts to this medication.
When Not To Use
- Before taking this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to any of its ingredients, or soy/peanut found in some brands; or if you have any other allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for more details.