- Reviews (0)
Getryl Tab 2mg 2×10’s
Getryl Tab 2mg 2×10’s (Glimepiride) is an oral blood glucose lowering drug of the sulfonylurea class. Chemically glimepiride is 1-[[p-[2-(3-ethyl-4-methyl2-oxo-3-pyrroline-1-carboxamido)ethyl]phenyl]-sulphonyl]-3-(trans-4- methylcyclohexyl)urea. molecular formula is C24H34N4O5S. This Tablet is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. It may also be used with other diabetes medications. Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems.
Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke. This Tablet belongs to the class of drugs known as sulfonylureas. It lowers blood sugar by causing the release of your body’s natural insulin. Before taking glimepiride, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This Tablet may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, kidney disease, thyroid disease, certain hormonal conditions (adrenal/pituitary insufficiency, syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone-SIADH) .
You may experience blurred vision, dizziness, or drowsiness due to extremely low or high blood sugar. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness or clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Many drugs can affect your blood sugar, making it harder to control.
- Getryl helps treat diabetes type II in conjunction with a an exercise regimen and diet that is strict.
- It is used along with metformin to control high blood sugar when glimepiride/metformin are not controlling enough
- It’s also used with insulin to manage high blood sugar levels that is not controlled by the former.
Side Effects Of Getryl Tab 2mg 2×10’s
- Vision problems
- Abdominal pain
- Weight gain
- Skin reaction
- Reduced blood cells
- Low sodium levels.
When not use
Hypersensitivity to the drug and patients with Diabetic ketoacidosis and Impaired kidney function.
How To Use
- Inhale this medicine by drinking a glass of water
- This medicine is best taken at breakfast or the breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day.
- Use this medicine on a regular basis to regulate your blood sugar levels.
Why Choose Getryl Tab 2mg 2×10’s?
- Getryl includes Glimepiride as an oral hypoglycemic drug that works by stimulating the production of insulin by beta pancreatic cells. It also enhances the sensitivity to insulin , and reduces the production of basal hepatic glucose.
- It is an effective medication to treat diabetes type II.
- It can be used in conjunction with exercises and diet.
- It can be used in treatment in combination with metformin or insulin for the control of the high levels of blood sugar.