- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Gabica 75mg Cap
- Gabica 75mg Cap is prescribed to treat pain that is caused by nerve damage resulting from diabetes or as well as shingles (herpes Zoster) infection or spinal cord injury.
- It is also used to alleviate pain for people who suffer from fibromyalgia.
- It is also combined in conjunction with other drugs to treat specific kinds of seizures (focal seizures).
- Drooling, disorientation, dry mouth, constipation, and difficulty concentrating, and weight increase could occur.
- When any of the symptoms persist or become worsening, inform your physician or your pharmacist immediately.
- Keep in mind you are taking this medication prescribed by your doctor has determined that the benefits to you are more that the chance of adverse consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer from any serious adverse side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any unlikely but serious side effects, including blurred vision, unusual bleeding/bruising, unsteadiness, confusion, muscle pain/tenderness/weakness (especially if you are tired or have a fever), swelling of hands/legs/feet, signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine).
How To Use Gabica 75mg Cap?
- Take a look at the medication Handbook and, if it has Information. Patients’ leaflets are supplied by the pharmacist before beginning using pregabalin and every when you refill.
- If you have questions regarding the information provided, speak to your physician or pharmacist.
- Use this medication by mouth according to the instructions of your physician, typically 2-3 times per day, with or with no food.
- The dose is determined by your medical health condition, kidney function, and your responses to treatment.
- Children’s dosage is also dependent on their weight.
- If you’re using the liquid version that this medicine is available in, be sure to determine the dosage using an instrument or spoon that is specifically designed for measuring.
- Don’t use a common spoon as you might not get the proper dosage.
- To lessen the risk of developing side adverse effects (such as nausea and dizziness)
- The doctor could suggest that you start the medication with a lower dose, and then gradually increase your dosage.
- Follow the directions of your doctor attentively.
Interactions Of Gabica 75mg Cap
- Interactions with drugs could alter the way your medication performs or increase your risk of having serious adverse negative effects.
- This guideline does not cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the permission of your physician.
- One product that could react with this drug is orlistat.
- The risk of serious side effects (such as slow/shallow breathing, and severe drowsiness/dizziness) may be increased if this medication is taken with other products that may also cause drowsiness or breathing problems.
- Consult your physician or pharmacist if using any other product, including cough or painkillers (such as hydrocodone, codeine) or alcohol and marijuana (cannabis), and other medications for anxiety or sleep (such as lorazepam, alprazolam, or zolpidem) and muscles relaxants (such as cyclobenzaprine and carisoprodol) or antihistamines (such as diphenhydramine, cetirizine)
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for those with hypersensitivity to the medication.