- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Freehale 10mg Tablets 14’s
Freehale 10mg Tablets 14’s can be used to prevent and control symptoms of asthma, such as wheezing or shortness of breath. It can also be used before exercise to prevent breathing difficulties from occurring during exercise (bronchospasm).
- Montelukast can be used to prevent and control symptoms of asthma, such as wheezing or shortness of breath.
- It can also be used before exercise to prevent breathing difficulties from occurring during exercise (bronchospasm).
- It can reduce the frequency you have to use your quick-relief inhaler.
- many allergy medicines may be safer (see also Warning section).
- This medication should only be used if you can’t take any other medications or they don’t work well.
- This medication does not immediately work and should not be used to treat sudden asthma attacks or breathing difficulties.
- You should use your quick-relief medication if you have an asthma attack and sudden shortness or difficulty breathing.
- It reduces swelling in the airways, which makes breathing easier ( inflammation).
Side Effects Of Freehale 10mg Tablets 14’s
- This medication was prescribed by your doctor because you have been informed that it is more beneficial than side effects.
- This medication is not known to cause serious side effects in many people.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including numbness/tingling/shooting pain in the arms or legs
- Sinus pain/swelling
- Muscle weakness
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- It is very rare for this drug to cause a severe allergic reaction.
- If you have symptoms such as rash
- Swelling (especially on the face/tongue/throat)
- Difficulty breathing
- Please seek medical attention immediately.
How To Use
- Before you begin taking montelukast, and every time you refill your prescription, be sure to read the Medication guide.
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor if you have any questions.
- As directed by your doctor, take this medication by mouth.
- Your age and medical conditions will determine the dosage.
- Chew the tablets thoroughly before swallowing.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if your child is unable to safely chew and swallow the tablets.
- You should take this medication every day at the same time.
- Take your medication in the evening if you take it for asthma.
- Montelukast is used to treat allergies.
- You can take it in the morning or evening.
Interactions Of Freehale 10mg Tablets 14’s
- Drug interactions can affect the way your medication works or increase your chance of side effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Without your doctor’s permission, do not change, start or stop any medication.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist before you take montelukast.
- Also, let them know if you are allergic to the product.
- Inactive ingredients can cause allergic reactions and other problems.
- For more information, consult your pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about your medical history before you start using this drug.
- Tell your doctor and dentist all products that you use before having surgery.
- This includes prescription drugs, other drugs, and herbal products.
- Aspartame may be found in chewable tablets.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are concerned about the safe use of this medication.