- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Flixonase Nasal Spray
Flixonase Nasal Spray & Hay fever 24 Hour contains a corticosteroid called fluticasone propionate, which treats inflamed tissue. The tiny amounts sprayed into your nose help to reduce swelling and irritation.
Uses Of Flixonase Nasal Spray
This medicine is used for treating seasonal or year around nasal allergic symptoms such as,
- runny/stuffy nose
You may experience nasal irritation,
- taste disturbances,
- headache and anaphylaxis (life threatening allergic reaction).
When not to use
This medication can be used in pregnant females when no safer alternate is available.
This medicine can be used to treat seasonal and year-round nasal allergy symptoms like sneezing or runny/stuffy eyes, itching, and sneezing.
How to use
- To make Fluticasone nasal spray work, it must be used on a regular basis.
- The spray should be used once or twice daily (once at night and once in the morning).
- You should apply 1 to 2 drops into each nostril.
- Follow the instructions provided with your nasal spray.
- You should not use more than one spray in 24 hours.
- It may not work the first try if you use a new bottle.
- You will need to pump the spray several times until you get a fine mist.
- This is also necessary if the spray has not been used for several days.
Take off the cap and shake the bottle gently,
- Gently blow your nose, and then close one nostril using your finger.
- Gently tilt your head forward and insert the nozzle into your opposite nostril.
- Slowly inhale through your nose. Next, press down on the widest portion of the nozzle with your fingers to spray the spray into your nostrils.
- Breathe through your mouth.
- Continue to follow steps 3-4 again, and squirt another spray into the same nostril (if necessary).
If you are unable to do so, repeat the procedure with the other nostril.
- Patients with nasal infections need to be careful.
- Heart rate changes may occur.
- Monitor height for children who are exposed to the virus for prolonged periods.