Zyrtec Tablets 10mg 30’s
Zyrtec Tablets 10mg ’30s is an antihistamine that reduces the effects natural chemical histamine has on the body. Itching, sneezing, and itching can all be symptoms of histamine.
Zyrtec can be used to treat symptoms of cold or allergy in children and adults, such as itching, sneezing or watery eyes, or runny nose.
Uses Of Zyrtec Tablets 10mg 30’s
It can be used to treat allergy symptoms like watery eyes,
- runny noses
- itchy eyes/noses
- sneezing and itching.
- Dry mouth
- tiredness or drowsiness may be symptoms.
- Stomach pain can also be a possibility, especially for children.
- These symptoms can persist or get worse, so be sure to inform your doctor immediately.
When Not To Use
Contraindicated for patients with narrow-angle or persistent glaucoma, patients on monoamine oxidase inhibitor therapy, and patients within 14 days after stopping such treatment.
This medicine can be used to treat perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis (allergy), as well as urticaria (rash).
How Zyrtec Tablets 10mg 30’s works?
- Cetirizine (Zyrtec), is an antihistamine.
- Your body releases histamine when you are exposed to allergens like dust or pollen.
- Histamine, a chemical found in the body, can trigger allergy symptoms.
- Cetirizine (Zyrtec), which blocks histamine, can prevent or alleviate itching and other allergies.
How should I use Zyrtec?
- Zyrtec can be taken by mouth.
- Follow the instructions on the label or as prescribed by your doctor.
- An older adult may require a lower dose than the normal. Follow the instructions of your doctor.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- You should not swallow the Zyrtec tablet orally disintegrating tablet. Let the tablet dissolve in your mouth. As the tablet dissolves, swallow it several times. You can drink liquid to assist with swallowing the tablet if desired.
- Take care when measuring liquid Zyrtec Syrup. Use the provided dosing needle or a dose-measuring device (not an ordinary kitchen spoon).