- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ebaget-D 10mg Tablet
Ebaget-D 10mg Tablet (Ebastine) is a piperidine derivative and is a non-sedating antihistamine with a long duration of action. It does not have significant sedative or antimuscarinic actions.Chemically, it is 1-[4-(1,1- Dimethylethyl)phenyl]-4-[4-(diphenylmethane)piperidin-1-yl] butane-1-one.Its molecular formula is C32H39NO2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION Ebaget-D (Ebastine) Orodispersible Tablets are available for oral administration as Ebaget-D Tablets 10mg. Each orodispersible tablet contains.Ebastine Ph. Eur.10mg Each orodispersible tablet contains Ebastine Ph. Eur.20mg.The recommended dose of EBAGET D 10MG TABLET (Ebastine) Orodispersible Tablets are Allergic rhinitis/rhinoconjunctivitis.
For children 12 years of age and above and adults:10mg ebastine once daily. In cases of severe symptoms, the dose may be increased to 20mg of ebastine once daily. Urticaria For children 12 years of age and above and adults:10mg ebastine once daily.
Special Population There is no experience with doses greater than 10mg in patients with severe hepatic impairment. Therefore, the 10mg dose should not be exceeded in patients with severe hepatic impairment. Treatment should be continued until symptoms disappear Method of Administration •This Tablets can be taken at meal times or independently of meals.
Ebaget-D 10mg Tablet (Ebastine) is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of:
- Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis/rhinoconjunctivitis
Side Effects Of Ebaget-D 10mg Tablet
- Very Common: Headache
- Common: Somnolence & dry mouth
- Uncommon: Epistaxis
- Pharyngitis and rhinitis
- Rare: Hypersensitivity reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal liver function test (transaminases gamma-GT, alkaline phosphatase, and bilirubin increased)
- Menstrual disorders
- Edema & asthenia
- Very rare: Exanthema, eczema, and dysmenorrhoea.
When not to use it?
- In patients with known sensitivity to ebastine the product.
- In children under 12 years of age in the absence of efficacy and safety data.
- In cases of phenylketonuria, due to the presence of aspartame.
Ebastine is used for the treatment of allergies.