- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Dravix Capsule 250mg
Dravix Capsule 250mg 100’s (Tranexamic acid) is an antifibrinolytic agent that completely inhibits the breakdown of fibrin clots. Chemically, tranexamic acid is trans-4-(Aminomethyl)cyclohexane carboxylic acid. Its molecular formula is C8H15NO.
QUALITATIVE & QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION DRAVIX (Tranexamic acid) is available for administration as DRAVIX Capsules 250mg Each capsule contains Tranexamic acid BP. 250mg DRAVIX Capsules 500mg EachDravix 250mg Capsule contains Tranexamic acid BP. 500mg DRAVIX Injection 250mg/5mL Each 5mL contains: Tranexamic acid BP… 250mg DRAVIX Injection 500mg/5mL Each 5mL of Dravix 250mg Capsule contains: Tranexamic acid BP. 500mg.
- Menorrhagia is used for the treatment of heavy bleeding that occurs during menstrual cycles.
- Short-term management of hemorrhage is used for short-term management of internal bleeding in patients who have hemophilia.
- Hereditary angioedema is also sometimes used for the prevention of episodes of edema in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder.
- Epistaxis This medicine may be used to stop or reduce the bleeding associated with epistaxis (nose bleeds).
Side Effects Of Dravix Capsule 250mg 100’s
Major & minor side effects of Dravix capsule
- Sinusitis like symptoms
- Back pain
- Pale skin
- Allergic Skin Reaction severe
- Muscle or joint pain
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Change in color vision severe
- Difficulty in breathing severe
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet severe
- Pain in the chest region severe
- Dizziness and fainting severe
- Presence of blood in cough severe
When not to use
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients who have a known history of allergy to Dravix capsule 500 mg ’20s or any other ingredient present in the dosage form.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in people having defective color vision as it could make toxicity determination very difficult.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in people who have a hemorrhage in the area between the brain and its outer covering. Obstructive blood clotting disorder.
How it works
- Dravix capsules 250 mg 100’s work by blocking certain enzymes that break blood clot in the body.
- The breakdown of the clot can be slowed to a minimum or stopped completely.
- Utilizing this medication for expecting mothers isn’t suggested unless required.
- The benefits of the medication as well as the risks associated with it must be taken into consideration prior to using it.
- Ask your doctor for advice prior to taking this medication.
- This medication can be taken by mothers who are breastfeeding since the chances of adverse side effects for nursing infants is lower.
- Talk to your physician prior to using this medication.