- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Debridat Tablets 200mg
Debridat Tablets 200mg is an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections. It works by preventing the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic only treats bacterial infections.
- Trimethoprim is an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections.
- It works by preventing the growth of bacteria.
- This antibiotic only treats bacterial infections.
- It does not work for viral infections (like colds, flu).
- Using an antibiotic when it is not needed can render it ineffective against future infections.
Side Effects Of Debridat Tablets 200mg
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite, changes in taste and headache may occur.
- If any of these symptoms persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
- Remember, this medicine has been prescribed for you because your doctor has decided that the benefit for you is greater than the risk of any side effects.
- Many people using this drug do not experience any serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if you notice any serious side effects, including: new signs of infection (such as persistent sore throat, fever), bruising/bleeding, pale skin, unusual tiredness, racing heart, mental liver changes (such as nausea/vomiting that doesn’t go away, dark urine, stomach/abdominal pain, yellow eyes/skin), stiff neck, headache that doesn’t go away; Muscle weakness, extreme sleepiness, symptoms of low blood sugar (such as sweating, tremors, fast heartbeat, hunger, blurred vision, dizziness or tingling in hands/feet).
How To Use Debridat Tablets 200mg?
- Take this medication with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once or twice a day.
- The dosage depends on your medical condition and your response to treatment.
- In children, the dosage also depends on body weight.
- If you are using the liquid form of this medicine, measure the dose carefully with the measuring cup/spoon.
- Do not use a homemade spoon as you may not get the right dose.
- For best results, take this antibiotic on a regular basis. To help you remember, take this medicine at the same time each day.
- Keep taking this medicine until the prescribed dose is gone, even if your symptoms go away after a few days.
- Stopping the drug too soon can cause the infection to come back.
- Drug interactions can change the way drugs work or increase the risk of serious side effects.
- This document does not cover all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/over-the-counter drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any drug without your doctor’s approval.
- A product that may interact with this medication is: dofetilide.
- This drug can affect some laboratory tests (including kidney function and blood levels of methotrexate) and may cause false test results.
- Make sure the lab staff and all your doctors know you’re using this drug.
- Before using trimethoprim, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have other allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction or other problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for more information.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, especially about: certain types of anemia (due to folic acid deficiency), kidney disease, liver disease, vitamin deficiency (folate or folic acid), blood disorders (e.g. bone marrow suppression, G6PD deficiency). ), mineral imbalances (e.g. high levels of potassium or low levels of sodium in the blood).
- This drug may increase your sensitivity to the sun.
- Limit your time in the sun.
- Avoid tanning beds and sunlamps.
- Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors.
- Tell your doctor right away if you get sunburn or blistering/redness of the skin.