- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Dirogest 10mg Tablets
Dirogest 10mg Tablets .It’s an artificial version of progesterone. Duphaston tablets are utilized to treat female reproductive issues like infertility, irregular menstrual cycles, and bleeding from the uterus. It does this by mimicking the actions of the hormone progesterone that assists in reducing symptoms associated with hormonal imbalances.
Dydrogesterone is a progestin that is female hormone. This hormone regulates healthy growth and normal shed of the womb’s and lining. When a deficiency of progesterone is causing menstrual issues like premenstrual syndrome and painful or infrequent menstrual cycles, or endometriosis, this medication helps to restore regular menstrual cycles.
It also assists when treating infertility by prepping the womb’s lining for the possibility of pregnancy.
- Dydrogesterone is synthetic progestogen which functions like progesterone (female hormone).
- It is utilized to treat the menstrual issues due to a deficiency of hormones in females.
- It also helps to prevent abortions and miscarriages.
- The medication is mostly for relieving menstrual cramps and pain.
- It can also be used in treatment of endometriosis which is a condition that causes symptoms such as abdominal pain and menstrual irregularities.
- It is also used in treating secondary amenorrhoea (a condition where menstrual bleeding is stopped because of the absence of menopausal and pregnancy).
- Additionally, Dydrogesterone is used for treating various diseases such as dysfunctional uterine bleeding premenstrual syndrome and threatened abortions, as well as habitual abortion, infertility due the insufficiency of luteal ducts or hormone replacement therapy.
Side Effects Of Dirogest 10mg Tablets
- Abdominal pain
- Mood swings
- Dydrogesterone is not to be used for patients with an history of liver tumors and those with breast or genital cancer (unless employed to manage of these diseases) or with severe arterial conditions or vaginal bleeding not detected, chronic porphyria (metabolic disorder).
- Progestogens are not recommended when there is any history of pregnancy-related Idiopathic Jaundice, severe pruritis (unusual itching on the skin) or pemphigoid gynecological pregnancy (autoimmune disease).