- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
D-Gest Tablet 20’s
D-Gest Tablet 20’s. It’s a synthetic variant that contains progesterone. Duphaston tablets are utilized for treating female reproductive issues like infertility, irregular menstrual cycles, and bleeding from the uterus. It mimics the actions of progesterone, a hormone that is naturally produced that helps relieve symptoms associated with hormonal imbalances. Dydrogesterone is a hormone known as a progestin, which is female hormone.
It regulates the natural growth process and the normal shed of the womb’s the lining. When a deficiency of progesterone can cause menstrual disorders like premenstrual syndrome pain or absence of menstrual cycles, or endometriosis the drug can help bring back a normal menstrual flow.
It also assists to treat infertility through making the womb lining ready to allow pregnant.
- It’s utilized to treat menstrual issues for women by a deficiency of hormones.
- It also helps decrease the risk of abortions or miscarriages.
Side Effects Of D-Gest Tablet 20’s
- abdominal pain
- modd swings
- breast pain
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity to the medication and patients who have undiagnosed abnormal bleeding in the genital tract.
How to use Dydrogesterone?
- Dydrogesterone is a progestogen which helps regulate healthy growth and normal shed of the womb’s liner.
- The medication must be consumed orally.
- The tablet must be taken with a glass of water. It may be taken either with or with no food.
- If the patient has to consume more than just one tablet, the an appropriate time interval should be kept between each tablet.
- It is recommended to take medicines at the same time every day to make certain of the continuous quantity of medication in the body.
- Before using Dydrogesterone talk with your doctor if you are allergic to it or any other medications.
- The product may contain some inactive ingredients which can cause some serious adverse effects on the human body.
- It is also not recommended for patients who are suffering from undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding. Before using the drug talk to your doctor if you are having medical issues like kidney disease, liver disease and stomach ulcers.
- Firstly the cause should be identified for abnormal bleeding before starting any treatment with this medicine for abnormal uterine bleeding.