- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Cycin Tablets 500mg 10’s
Cycin Tablets 500mg 10’s severe bacterial infections can be done. It is part of a class of drugs called fluoroquinolones. It is used to treat anthrax patients and fight bacteria in the body. It does not treat viral infections such as the flu and cold.
It contains Ciprofloxacin, which is an oral antibacterial agent with broad-spectrum synthetics.
Uses Of Cycin Tablets 500mg 10’s
- It is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
- They can only be used with certain strains of bacteria.
- They treat infections of the respiratory tract, urinary tract, and genital tract in men and women.
You may experience,
- lightheadedness, and headaches.
Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms persist or worsen.
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity to Ciprofloxacin and similar antibiotics (Quinolones).
- This medicine must be taken as prescribed.
- This medicine should be taken at the same time every day.
- If you experience any serious adverse effects, please immediately notify your doctor.
Indications Of Cycin Tablets 500mg 10’s
- superficial bacterial eye infections
- conjunctiva and eyelid infections
- corneal ulcers (inflammation in one eye)
- adnexa conditions (eye orbit, conjunctiva, and eyelids).
- Drug interactions can affect the way your medication works or increase your chance of side effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Without your doctor’s permission, do not change, start or stop any medication.
- This drug may interact with certain products, including ” blood thinners”, (such as strontium, and warfarin), and acenocoumarol.
- Other than ciprofloxacin, many drugs can affect the heart rhythm (QT prolongation), including dofetilide and quinidine, procainamide, procainamide, sotalol, and others.
- This medication may slow down the elimination of other medications from your system, which could affect their effectiveness.
- duloxetine and flibanserin are some examples of affected drugs.