- Side Effects
- Additional Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Abbutol 400mg Tab
How it works
- Abbutol 400mg Tab 10×10’s works by halting the development of microorganisms
- Abbutol tablet 400 mg 10×10’s is utilized in the treatment of tuberculosis which is a lung illness brought about by Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
When Not To Use
Not prescribed in patients with known hypersensitivity to Abbutol tablet 400 mg 10×10’s .
Not suggested in patients any set of experiences of vision issue or optic neuritis.
- Chills extreme
- Agony and expanding of joint serious
- Loss of vision or obscured vision extreme
- Fever extreme
- Consuming or shivering vibe of hands and feet extreme
- Skin rash extreme
- Stomach torment
- Cerebral pain
- Loss of hunger
- Sickness and Vomiting