- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Zeenaryl 4mg Tablets
Zeenaryl 4mg Tablets is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. It may also be used with other diabetes specifics. Controlling high blood sugar helps help order damage, blindness, whim-whams problems, loss of branches, and sexual function problems.
Uses Of Zeenaryl 4mg Tablets
- This is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
- It may also be used with other diabetes specifics.
- Controlling high blood sugar helps help order damage
- Whim-whams problems
- Loss of branches
- And sexual function problems.
- Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your threat of a heart attack or stroke.
- Glimepiride belongs to the class of medicines known as sulfonylureas.
- It lowers blood sugar by causing the release of your body’s natural insulin.
- Nausea and worried stomach may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If either of these goods lasts or gets worse.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including yellowing eyes skin,
- stomach/ abdominal pain
- dark urine
- unusual frazzle/ weakness
- easy bleeding bruising
- signs of infection( similar as sore throat that does not go down, fever)
- internal/ mood changes
- unusual/ unforeseen weight gain
How To Use
- Read the Case Information Leaflet if available from your druggist before you start taking glimepiride and each time you get are fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with breakfast or the first main mess of the day, as directed by your croaker, generally formerly daily.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- Use this drug regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you flash back , take it at the same time each day.
- To reduce your threat of side goods, your croaker may direct you to start this drug at a low cure and gradationally increase your cure.
- Follow your croaker’s instructions precisely.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including tradition/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Many medicines can affect your blood sugar, making it harder to control.
- Before you start, stop, or change any drug, talk with your croaker or druggist about how the drug may affect your blood sugar.
- Check your blood sugar regularly as directed and partake the results with your croaker.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have symptoms of high or low blood sugar.
- Your croaker may need to acclimate your diabetes drug, exercise program, or diet.
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity to the drug and patients with Diabetic ketoacidosis and Impaired kidney function.
- Before taking glimepiride, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of liver complaint
- Thyroid complaint
- Certain hormonal conditions( adrenal/ pituitary insufficiency, pattern of unhappy stashing of antidiuretic hormone- SIADH)
- Electrolyte imbalance.