Vesonor 10mg Tablets
Vesonor 10mg Tablets
0 out of 5
Pharmaceutical form: Tablets
Brand Name: Mass Pharma
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Vesonor 10mg Tablets
Vesonor 10mg Tablets are used along with a proper diet to help lower” bad” cholesterol and fats( similar to LDL, and triglycerides) and raise” good” cholesterol( HDL) in the blood. It belongs to a group of medicines known as” statins.” It works by reducing the quantum of cholesterol made by the Liver.
Uses Of Vesonor 10mg Tablets
- This is used along with a proper diet to help lower” bad” cholesterol and fats( similar to LDL, and triglycerides) and raise” good” cholesterol( HDL) in the blood.
- It belongs to a group of medicines known as” statins.”
- It works by reducing the quantum of cholesterol made by the liver.
- Lowering” bad” cholesterol and triglycerides and raising” good” cholesterol decreases the threat of heart complaints and helps to help strokes and heart attacks.
- In addition to eating a proper diet( similar to a low cholesterol low- fat diet), other life changes that may help this drug work more include exercising, losing weight if fat, and stopping smoking.
- Talk with your croaker for further details.
- Flashback that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods. numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- A veritably small number of people taking rosuvastatin may have mild memory problems or confusion.
- However, talk to your croaker, If these rare goods occur.
- Rarely, statins may beget or worsen diabetes.
- Talk to your croaker about the benefits and risks.
- This medicine may infrequently beget muscle problems( which can infrequently lead to veritably serious conditions called rhabdomyolysis and autoimmune myopathy).
- Tell your croaker right down if you develop any of these symptoms during treatment and if these symptoms last after your croaker stops this medicine muscle pain/ tenderheartedness/ weakness( especially with fever or unusual frazzle)
- Signs of order problems( similar to the change in the quantum of urine).
How To Use
- Examine the patient data Leaflet if to be had from your pharmacist before you start taking rosuvastatin and every time you get a refill.
- When you have any questions, ask your medical doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medicine via mouth with or without meals as directed with the aid of your health practitioner, usually as soon as every day.
- If you are taking the pill shape of this medicine, swallow the whole of the drug.
- Do now not weigh down or bite the tablets. When you have a problem swallowing the drugs, examine and follow the producer’s instructions for the use leaflet.
- You could cautiously open the tablet and sprinkle the contents on 1 teaspoonful of gentle meals (which includes applesauce, or chocolate- or vanilla-flavored pudding).
- Swallow all the combinations without chewing. Use/discard the aggregate within 60 minutes.
- Do no longer prepare a supply earlier.
- Interactions with other drugs can alter the way your medications work or make you more likely to get serious side effects.
- All possible drug interactions are not covered in this document.
- Share a list with your doctor and pharmacist of all the products you use, both prescription and nonprescription, as well as herbal products.
- Without consulting your physician, do not begin, stop, or alter the dosage of any medication.
- Rosuvastatin’s elimination from the body can be affected by other medications, which may have an impact on its effectiveness.
- Sofosbuvir, ledipasvir, and fostamatinib are among them.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to rosuvastatin or if you have any other allergies before taking it.
- Inactive chemicals in this product have the potential to trigger allergic reactions or other issues.
- To learn more, speak with your pharmacist.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist about all of your medical history before using this drug, including any instances of liver disease
- Kidney illness
- Alcohol use
- Inform your surgeon or dentist of all the products you use prior to surgery (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
There are no reviews yet.