Unix Tablets 20’s
Unix Tablets 20’s
Pack Size: 20’s
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Hilton Pharma
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Unix Tablets 20’s
Unix Tablets 20’s are a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID) that has Nimesulide in its active component. The medication is utilized to relieve fever and pain.
It eases mild to moderate pain related to osteoarthritis or menstrual cramps. It lowers the strength of signals for the pain to the brain. It also stops the release of substances called prostaglandins that trigger fever and pain.
- Nimesulide 100MG Tablet gives relief from pain that is acute due to osteoarthritis.
- It is a form of arthritis that develops when cartilage begins to break down and joint bones begin to rub against each other and cause stiffness and pain.
- Primary dysmenorrhea is abdominal pain that occurs in your lower abdomen which occurs in the majority of women during the menstrual period.
- Nimesulide 100MG Tablet is commonly used as an over-the-prescription medicine to ease menstrual discomfort.
- The most common cause of fever is not to be concerned about unless the body temperature gets very extreme or continues for a long time.
- Nimesulide 100MG Tablet gives short-term relief for fever but without treating the cause.
Side Effects Of Unix Tablets 20’s
- Acid or sour stomach
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
When Not To Use
- Don’t take the Nimesulide 100 MG Tablet if sensitive to the medication.
- Inform your doctor if have any history of an allergy to this medication.
- If you experience any signs like an itchy/swelling skin rash anyplace in your body nausea or breathing difficulties or breathing problems, etc.
- Seek medical attention right away.
- Nimesulide 100 mg Tablet is converted into its active form inside the liver.
- So, if you consume massive amounts of this medication there are more active forms produced, which could harm the liver.
- This medication is not recommended for those who suffer from severe liver diseases since it may cause further damage to the liver.
- Nimesulide 100MG Tablet can cause kidney damage if you take it for extended times.
- The long-term use of greater doses of painkillers can harm your kidney function.
- Nimesulide 100 mg Tablet is not advised for those suffering from serious kidney problems due to the possibility of further harm to the kidneys.
Interactions Of Unix Tablets 20’s
- Alcohol consumption is not recommended during taking Nimesulide 100 mg Tablet due to the potential for stomach bleeding, fatigue, and inattention.
- Avoid doing activities that require the highest level of mental alertness, like driving a car or operating machinery that is heavy if you had a drink after taking this medication.
- Interactions between diseases Nimesulide 100MG Tablet must be taken with care in the event of liver disease.
- Check with your doctor before taking the medication.
- Your doctor might advise you to take an examination of your liver function (LFT) when you are taking treatment with Nimesulide 100MG Tablet.
- A higher dosage of painkillers could harm kidney function.
- So, take care when using Nimesulide 100MG Tablet in case you suffer from kidney issues.
- Before you take Nimesulide, consult your physician if you’re allergic to it or other medication.
- Nimesulide may contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergic reactions, or cause other serious health issues.
- Before you start taking Nimesulide, consult your doctor if suffering from any medical history for example:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Stomach problem
- Heart disease
There are no reviews yet.