- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Transamin Injection 500mg/5ml
Transamin Injection 500mg/5ml is an antiplasmin that helps to prevent blood coagulation. This Injection contains tranexamic acid, which is an active ingredient in pharmaceuticals. 500mg (AMP) is used for the treatment of hemorrhage.
The inhibits the production of plasmin and provides anti-hemorrhagic, antiallergic and anti-inflammatory properties.
This Injection is used for the treatment of:
- Aplastic anemia
- To stop platelets from aggregating the Transamin Injection 500mg is a platelet deaggregator.
Side Effects Of Transamin Injection 500mg/5ml
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Transient defective color vision
When Not To Use For Transamin Injection 500mg/5ml
- This Injection should not be used if there is a hypersensitivity to the product.
- This Injection should not be combined in conjunction with any other anticoagulant due to the possible danger of developing thrombosis.
- 250-500 mg/day IV or I.M. in two to three divided doses.
- Always consult your doctor to get the most effective medicine for your condition.
- The medication is used for those suffering from menorrhagia (heavy or long-lasting periods).
- Prostate surgery (removal of the prostate) epistaxis (nose bleeding) and extraction of teeth for hemophilia (inherited bleeding disorder).
- If you experience any allergic reaction like dyspnea (difficulty breathing) or a feeling of throat tightness.
- If the face begins to become red, you should consult your physician as quickly as you can.
- This medication should be administered under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist or doctor.
- Transamin Injection 500mg/5ml does have the ability to prevent thrombosis from occurring, therefore it should be administered with the guidance of a pharmacist.
- This Injection should be used with caution in patients with heart problems as well as those with renal impairment.