- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Synflex-M Tab 2’s
Synflex-M Tab 2’s belongs to a family of medicines called Non-Steroidal Anti- Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). Your doctor may have prescribed Synflex for another purpose. Although Synflex can relieve the symptoms of pain and inflammation, it will not cure your condition.
Naproxen is used to relieve pain from various conditions such as headache, muscle aches, tendonitis, dental pain, and menstrual cramps. It also reduces pain, swelling, and joint stiffness caused by arthritis, bursitis, and gout attacks. This medication is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- This medicine is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (an autoimmune condition with joint inflammation),
- osteoarthritis (inflammation in the bones),
- ankylosing spondylitis (an inflammatory condition that results in the fusion of bones in your spine),
- musculoskeletal disorders,
- acute gout (a complex form of arthritis),
- dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual cramps),
- migraine (brain disorder that causes intense headaches) and post-operative pain.
Side Effects Of Synflex-M Tab 2’s
- GI upset
- bleeding and ulceration
- abdominal pain
- Skin and hypersensitivity (allergy) reactions
- tinnitus(perception of noise or ringing in the ears)
- edema (fluid retention)
- hypertension (high blood pressure)
- cardiac (heart)
- dyspnea (difficulty in breathing )
- impaired hearing
- visual disturbances and thirst among other effects.
- Consult your doctor for further details and if your notice any other effects.