- Reviews (0)
Xanax Tablets 0.25mg
- Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders.
- It belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect.
- It works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body (GABA).
Side Effects Of Xanax Tablets 0.25mg
- increased saliva production
- or change in sex drive/ability may occur.
- If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- To minimize dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a seated or lying position.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects.
- Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
When Not to Use
Before taking alprazolam, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it.
The medication is prescribed for the short-term treatment of anxiety (distress or unease in the mind) and depression that is accompanied by anxiety (a illness that can cause feelings of hopelessness or sadness which do not disappear).
Patients with severe illness or disorder, or an allergy to one component of the medicine’s ingredients must avoid taking this medication.