- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Onamed 150mg Capsules
Onamed 150mg Capsules is used to help treat a variety of fungal and incentive infections. It belongs to a class of medicines called azole antifungals. It works by stopping the growth of certain types of fungus.
Uses Of Onamed 150mg Capsules
- It’s used to treat infections caused by a fungus, which can foray any part of the body including the mouth,
- Genital area
- And the blood
- Nausea, puking, diarrhea, stomach derangement/ pain, headache, dizziness, or hair loss may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including signs of your adrenal glands not working well( similar to the loss of appetite, unusual frazzle, or weight loss).
- Get medical help right down if you have any veritably serious side goods, including fast/ irregular twinkle, severe dizziness, or fainting.
How To Use
- Read the Case Information Leaflet if available from your druggist before you start taking fluconazole and each time you George fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally formerly daily.
- However, shake the bottle well before each cure, If you’re taking the liquid suspense form of this drug.
- Precisely measure the cure using a special measuring device/ ladle.
- Don’t use a ménage ladle because you may not get the correct cure.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Many medicines besides fluconazole may affect the heart meter( QT extension), including pimozide, quinidine, macrolide antibiotics( similar as erythromycin), among others.
- Fluconazole can decelerate the junking of other specifics from your body, which can affect how they work.
- Exemplifications of affected medicines include asunaprevir, flibanserin, lemborexant, lomitapide, macitentan, and mavacamten, among others.
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking fluconazole, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or to other azole antifungal medicines( similar to ketoconazole, itraconazole); or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of liver complaint, order complaint.
- Fluconazole may beget a condition that affects the heart meter( QT extension).
- QT extension can infrequently beget serious( infrequently fatal) fast/ irregular twinkles and other symptoms( similar to severe dizziness, and fainting) that need medical attention right down.