- Reviews (0)
Jardin-D 5mg Tablets 10’s
Jardin-D 5mg Tablets 10’s are used in the treatment of symptoms associated with allergies like itching, watery eyes, hives and runny nose, sneezing and itching nose and eyes.
It’s used to ease symptoms of allergies like,
- runny nose
- watery eyes and eyes
- itchy nose or hives
Side Effects Of Jardin-D 5mg Tablets 10’s
- Sore throat
- stomach upset
- muscle pain may occur.
- loss of appetite
- diarrhea or trouble sleeping may also occur especially in children.
If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
When not to use
How To Use
- Inhale desloratadine in combination with or without food as recommended by your doctor.
- You should take the exact amount of desloratadine that is recommended by your doctor.
- If you’re using a tablet that is rapidly dissolving, allow for the tablet to dissolve on your tongue, and then swallow it.
- Do not take your tablet out of the package until before you use it.
- If you’re using the liquid version of desloratadine be sure to take a precise measurement of the dosage using a specific measuring device or spoon.
- Avoid using a kitchen spoon as you may not receive the proper dosage.
- Regularly take desloratadine to reap the greatest benefit.
- To aid in remembering, take desloratadine and take it at the at the same time.
- Quantity depends on the medical conditions you have and your your response to treatment.
- Don’t increase the amount or use this product more frequently than prescribed.
People who are allergic to desloratadine and any other constituents should consult their doctor prior to taking it. If any nutritional supplements, vitamins or herbal supplements are used, then consult your doctor prior to taking desloratadine. If you notice any swelling occurs, contact your doctor right away. Utilizing desloratadine, in particular in large quantities, can cause stomach discomfort.