Isotrate 20mg Tab
Isotrate 20mg Tab
Pack Size: 10’s
Composition: Isosorbide, Mononitrate
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Mass Pharma
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Isotrate 20mg Tab
- Isotrate 20mg Tab is used to stop chest discomfort ( angina) for patients suffering from a specific cardiovascular problem ( coronary artery disease).
- The medication belongs to a category of drugs called nitrates.
- It is a method of relaxing and expanding the blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more freely into the heart.
- This medication is not able to relieve chest pain when it happens.
- Additionally, it isn’t designed to be taken before any physical activity (such as exercising or sexual activity) to avoid chest discomfort.
- Other medicines may be recommended by your physician for these ailments.
- Consult your doctor for more details.
- Lightheadedness, headache, dizziness nausea, flushing, and headache may be experienced when your body adjusts to the medication.
- When any of the symptoms persist or get worse, inform your physician and pharmacist immediately.
- Headache can be an indication that the medication is effective.
- Your physician may suggest treatment for headaches by using an over-the-counter pain relief medication (such as Acetaminophen, or aspirin).
- If the headaches persist or get extreme, speak to your doctor immediately.
- To lessen the chance of dizziness as well as lightheadedness To reduce the chance of dizziness and lightheadedness, slowly get up after stepping up from a sitting or lying down position.
- Make sure to remember that this medication was given by your physician because they have concluded that the value to you is more that the chance of adverse negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including fainting, fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat
How To Use Isotrate 20mg Tab?
- You should take the medicine through mouth according to the directions of your doctor, usually two times every day.
- Every day begins by taking the first dose as soon as you awake, and then you should take your second dosage seven hours later.
- It is crucial to take the medication at the same time each day.
- Don’t alter the dosage times, unless instructed by your physician.
- Take this medication frequently to reap the maximum benefits from it.
- To make it easier to remember to take it, you should do so every day.
- Don’t discontinue using it without consulting your physician.
- Certain health conditions may be worsened if the medication is abruptly stopped.
- The dose may have to be reduced gradually.
- While unlikely, if the medication is taken for a prolonged period and a long period, it may not be as effective and may require a different dosage.
- Inform your doctor if the medication is not working as well (for instance, if you notice more frequently or are experiencing getting worse symptoms of chest pain).
Interactions Of Isotrate 20mg Tab
- The interaction of drugs may alter the way your medication function or may increase your risk of having serious adverse consequences.
- This guideline does not cover all interactions between medications that may occur.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dosage of any medicine without your doctor’s permission.
- Certain items that may interact with this medication include drugs for treating Erectile dysfunction or hypertension pulmonary (such as sildenafil or tadalafil) and sildenafil, riociguat.
- Certain products contain ingredients that can aggravate your heart problem.
- Inform your pharmacist about the products you’re using and ask them how you can utilize them in a safe manner (especially cough and cold medications such as diet aids or NSAIDs like Ibuprofen/Naproxen).
- Before you take the medication consult your doctor or pharmacist whether you’re sensitive to it or similar medications (such as isosorbide dinitrate, Nitroglycerin) or if you suffer from any other sensitivities.
- The product may include inactive substances that can trigger allergic reactions or cause other problems.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.
- Before you start using this medication, inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, specifically in the case of lower blood pressure.
- The drug may cause you to feel dizzy. The alcohol in your system as well as cannabis ( cannabis) may cause you to become dizzy.
- Don’t drive, operate machinery, or perform any activity that requires you to be alert until you’re able to safely do so.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Discuss with your doctor when you’re using cannabis (cannabis).
There are no reviews yet.