- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Famtaza Tablets 40mg
Famtaza Tablets 40mg is used to treat ulcers of the stomach and bowel and to help intestinal ulcers from coming back after they’ve healed. This drug is also used to treat certain stomach and throat( esophagus) problems( similar to erosive esophagitis, gastroesophageal influx complaint- GERD, Zollinger- Ellison pattern).
Uses Of Famtaza Tablets 40mg
- This is used to treat ulcers of the stomach and bowel and to help intestinal ulcers from coming back after they’ve healed.
- This drug is also used to treat certain stomach and throat( esophagus) problems( similar to erosive esophagitis, gastroesophageal influx complaint- GERD, Zollinger- Ellison pattern).
- It works by dwindling the quantum of acid your stomach makes.
- It relieves symptoms similar to a cough that does not go down, stomach pain, heartburn, and difficulty swallowing.
- Famotidine belongs to a class of medicines known as H2blockers.
- This drug is also available without a tradition.
- It’s used to help and treat heartburn and other symptoms caused by too important acid in the stomach( acid indigestion).
- Diarrhea may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- However, a flashback that your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods If your croaker has directed you to use this drug.
- numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including easy bruising/ bleeding
- Signs of infection( similar as sore throat that does not go down, fever, chills)
- Internal/ mood changes( similar as restlessness, confusion, depression, visions).
- Get medical help right down if you have any veritably serious side goods, including fast/ slow/ irregular twinkle, severe dizziness, fainting, or seizure.
How To Use
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally formerly or doubly daily.
- However, it’s generally taken right before bedtime, If you’re taking this drug once daily.
- The lozenge and length of treatment are grounded on your medical condition and response to remedy.
- In children, lozenge may also be grounded on body weight.
- You may take other specifics( similar to antacids) for your condition as recommended by your croaker.
- Follow your croaker’s instructions precisely.
- Consult your croaker or druggist if you have any questions.
- Take this drug regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you flashback, take it at the same time( s) each day.
- Don’t increase your cure or take it more frequently than specified.
- Don’t stop taking this drug without your croaker’s blessing because this may delay the mending of the ulcer.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( incltraditionaldition/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Some products need stomach acid so that the body can absorb them duly.
- Famotidine decreases stomach acid, so it may change how well these products work.
- Some affected products include atazanavir
- Certain azole antofungals( similar as itraconazole, ketoconazole)
- Pazopanib, among others.
- Before taking famotidine, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or to other H2 blockers( similar to cimetidine, ranitidine); or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of vulnerable system problems
- Liver problems
- Lung problems( similar to asthma, habitual obstructive pulmonary complaint- COPD)
- And other stomach problems( similar to excrescences).
- Some symptoms may be signs of a more serious condition.
- Get medical help if you have heartburn with flightiness/ sweating/ dizziness, casket/ jaw/ arm/ shoulder pain( especially with briefness of breath, unusual sweating), or unexplained weight loss.