- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Cova-H 160/12.5mg Tablet
Cova-H 160/12.5mg Tablet is for treating hypertension (high blood pressure). Cova H also prevents kidney issues, strokes, or heart attacks, by reducing the blood pressure of patients with high blood pressure.
Uses Of Cova-H 160/12.5mg Tablet
This medicine is indicated in treatment of,
- Heart Failure
- Post-Myocardial Infarction.
- Increased blood urea nitrogen
- dry cough.
When Not To Use
It is not advised for those with hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Take along with meals.
- Move slowly to change position.
- Include potassium-rich foods into your the diet like orange juice and bananas.
- If you are diabetic be sure to check your blood sugar levels frequently and inform your doctor about any changes.
- This medication is utilized to lower the blood pressure of hypertensive (increased blood pressure) patients as well as to treat edema (excess fluids within the body) that is a sign of heart disease.
- It may also be utilized in the treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome.
How Effective Is Cova-H 160/12.5mg Tablet?
- This Tablets are made up of Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide.
- Valsartan can be described as an ARB (angiotensin receptor blocker) that proves effective by relaxing blood vessels and making blood flow more efficient.
- Hydrochlorothiazide, a water pill (diuretic) that proves its effectiveness in helping you produce more urine and getting rid of fluid that has accumulated in the body.
- Do not take this medication in cases of extreme kidney (kidney) kidney disease.
- People who suffer from Gout (painful joints) as well as the condition known as diabetes (raised blood sugar levels) and high to moderate cholesterol must be cautious.