- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Avamys Nasal Spray 27.5mcg 1’s
Avamys Nasal Spray 27.5mcg 1’s is used to treat symptoms of allergic rhinitis including stuffy, runny or itchy nose, sneezing, and watery, itchy or red eyes. The effects are usually felt within the first day, although some people will not feel the effects until several days after first taking it.
This Spray contains the medicine fluticasone furoate. This medicine belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids, frequently called ‘steroids’. They are not ‘anabolic steroids’ which are the steroids sometimes misused by athletes. This Spray works to decrease inflammation caused by allergy (rhinitis).
Fluticasone are two manufactured steroids used to treat nasal symptoms. Both the esters, fluticasone furoate and fluticasone propionate, are also used as topical anti-inflammatories and inhaled corticosteroids, and are used much more commonly in comparison. The route of administration varies, but often it is inhaled intranasally. It may use an exhalation delivery system.
Uses Of Avamys Nasal Spray 27.5mcg 1’s
This medicine is used for treating seasonal or year around nasal allergic symptoms such as,
- runny/stuffy nose
You may experience,
- nasal irritation
- taste disturbances
- headache and anaphylaxis (life threatening allergic reaction).
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare.
When Not To Use
- It is contrindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Fluticasone has an anti-inflammatory action that helps in relieving these symptoms.
- Do not use it if you have ever had an allergic reaction to fluticasone furoate or any of the ingredients listed toward the end of this leaflet.
Interacts with drugs like,
- Patients must immediately notify their physicians if they notice difficulties breathing, hoarseness or hoarseness.
- itching, rashand swelling of their feet, hands their mouth or difficulties swallowing after taking Avamys
- 27.5mcg Inhaler Patients are not allowed to breathe through the inhaler back.