- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Transamin 250mg Injection
Transamin 250mg Injection. It’s employed to address or stop excessive loss of blood due to postpartum bleeding, major trauma surgical procedures, tooth extraction nosebleeds, heavy menstrual bleeding.
It can also be used to treat hereditary angioedema.
Uses Of Transamin 250mg Injection
- It’s employed to address or stop excessive loss of blood due to postpartum bleeding
- major trauma surgical procedures
- tooth extraction nosebleeds
- heavy menstrual bleeding
- It can also be used to treat hereditary angioedema.
- diarrhea and muscle pain may occur.
When Not To Use
- Before using it, tell your physician or pharmacist if you’re allergic to it, or if you have other allergies.
- The product could contain inactive ingredientsthat could trigger allergies or other problems.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.
- If you experience any allergic reaction like dyspnea (difficulty breathing) or throat tightness, and the face begins to become red, you should consult your doctor as quickly as you can.
- Consult your doctor for dosage.
How To Use Transamin 250mg Injection?
- Take a look at the leaflet for patients it is available at or from your pharmacist prior to beginning taking tranexamic acid , and every when you refill.
- If you have any concerns about the information, talk to your physician or pharmacist.
- Use the medicine by inhalation in conjunction with, or with no food as prescribed by your physician, typically 2 tablets 3 times per day (morning or afternoon, time to go to bed).
- Take this medicine whole.
- Don’t chew or crush it.
- You must wait for your period to have begun before you take the first pill.
- Do not take tranexamic acids for more than 5 consecutive days in consecutive days.