- Reviews (0)
T-Day Tablet 5mg 10’s
T-Day Tablet 5mg 10’s Levocetirizine is used for allergic rhinitis. This includes allergy symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, hives, and itching. Common side effects include sleepiness, dry mouth, cough, vomiting, and diarrhea. Use in pregnancy appears safe but has not been well studied and use when breastfeeding is of unclear safety. It is classified as a second-generation antihistamine and works by blocking histamine H1-receptors.
Levocetirizine is called a non-sedating antihistamine as it does not enter the brain in significant amounts, and is therefore unlikely to cause drowsiness. Cardiac safety with repolarization may be better than some other antihistamines, as levocetirizine does not significantly prolong the QT interval in healthy individuals. However, some people may still experience some slight sleepiness, headache, mouth dryness, lightheadedness, vision problems (mainly blurred vision), palpitations and fatigue.
Levocetirizine is an antihistamine. It acts as an inverse agonist that decreases activity at histamine H1 receptors. This in turn prevents the release of other allergy chemicals and increase the blood supply to the area and provides relief from the typical symptoms of hay fever.
Chemically levocetirizine is the active levorotary enantiomer of cetirizine also called the l-enantiomer of cetirizine. It is a member of the diphenylmethylpiperazine group of antihistamines. Levocetirizine was approved for medical use in the United States in 2007. Contact Your Doctor or Hospital.
- Stuffy nose
- Eye irritation
- Urticaria (hives)
- It can also treat allergic asthma, conjunctivitis eczema and insects bite or sting reaction.
Side Effects Of T-Day Tablet 5mg 10’s
- Patients using levocetirizine may at times experience dry mouth
- migraine and somnolence (desire to sleep for long period of time).
- If you experience any of these symptoms for a long period of time, consult your doctor immediately.
When Not To Use
T-day 5mg should not be used in patients suffering from severe renal (kidney) impairment.
- T-Day can be used to alleviate allergies, such as watery eyes, a runny nose eye/nose itching and coughing.
- It also helps reduce hives and itching.
- It does this by blocking a specific natural chemical (histamine) which your body produces during reactions to an allergen.