- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Parodontax Original Toothpaste 100gm
Parodontax Original Toothpaste 100gm is an everyday toothpaste which helps your patients maintain optimal gum health between professional cleanings. … For the time between professional cleanings, patients may benefit from the twice-daily use of parodontax toothpaste and flossing as part of their oral care routine.
Parodontax toothpaste was developed in 1937 by German dentist Dr. Focke.The product was originally based on sodium bicarbonate. Consequently it was obtained by German pharmaceutical company Madaus which specialised in herbal medicine and which added components that were specifically anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, including extracts of several medicinal plants
parodontax is a toothpaste that is clinically proven to help reduce bleeding gums. When used twice daily, it significantly reduces plaque and bleeding gums after 12 weeks.
Parodontax Extra Fresh Toothpaste 100gm, the brand was obtained by GlaxoSmithKline which continued the production according to the old recipe. However, around 2019 all the herbal extracts were removed leaving the toothpaste only with the following contents: sodium bicarbonate, water, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, aroma, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, and iron oxide. Nevertheless, the producers claim that the paste still has the ability to heal bleeding gums.
Uses Of Parodontax Original Toothpaste 100gm
- Parodontax Original Toothpaste 100gm toothpaste fights plaque—the main cause of bleeding gums—by breaking it apart and killing plaque bacteria.
- This helps prevent gingivitis, which can lead to bleeding gums.
- It also works to strengthen teeth and keep the seal between gums and teeth tight, helping to protect against gum disease.
- Use parodontaxTM fluoride toothpaste to brush every day to help protect your gums, prevent cavities, and keep breath fresh.
- Burning in your mouth
- sore tongue.
- vomiting or diarrhea.
- Vomiting blood.
When Not To Use
Use this product according to the recommendation of a doctor.
- Do not use the original 100g of Parodontax in the event of irritation.
- This Toothpaste is not suitable for use by children who are less than 12 years old.