- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Pantra Plus 37.5+325mg Tab
Pantra Plus 37.5+325mg Tab (Tramadol HCl) is a centrally acting opioid analgesic. This Tablet also has noradrenergic and serotonergic properties that may contribute to its analgesic activity. Chemically,This Tablet is (±)-cis-2-[(Dimethylamino)methyl]-1- (3-methoxyphenyl) cyclohexanol hydrochloride. Pantra Plus 37.5+325mg Tab molecular formula is C16H25NO2 .HCl. This Tablet is used to help relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. This Tablet has a low dependence potential. On long-term use tolerance, psychic and physical dependence may develop. – Convulsions have been reported at therapeutic doses and the risk may be increased at doses exceeding the usual upper daily dose limit.
This Tablet should be used with prudence in patients who have shown previous hypersensitivity to opiates, and in patients with severe renal or hepatic impairment, head injury, decreased level of consciousness, increased intracranial pressure, or patients in shock or at risk of convulsions.
In patients sensitive to opiates, tramadol HCl should only be used with caution. – Care should be taken when administering thisTablet to patients with existing respiratory depression or excessive bronchial secretion and in those patients taking concomitant CNS depressant drugs.
Drug Interactions – Tramadol may potentiate the CNS depressant effects of other centrally acting drugs (including alcohol) when administered concomitantly with such drugs. – Tramadol can induce convulsions and increase the potential for selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), tricyclic antidepressants, anti-psychotics and other seizure threshold lowering medicinal products to cause convulsions.
Administration of tramadol HCl together with carbamazepine results in markedly decreased serum concentrations of tramadol which may reduce analgesic effectiveness and shorten the duration of action.
It is used to help relieve moderate to moderately severe pain.
Side effects Of Pantra Plus 37.5+325mg Tab
- drowsiness, or headache may occur.
When not use
It is not recommended for children between 12 and 18 years old who are obese or have breathing problems Or hypesensitivity to the drug.
- Not recommended in the event that you are allergic to tramadol, or any another opioid analgesics. (morphine, codeine etc.) and any additional ingredient that is present (morphine, codeine, etc.) or any other ingredient found in Tramadol.
- It is not recommended to be stopped abruptly since it could trigger withdrawal symptoms that are severe.
- It is not recommended to use it in children who are less than 12 years old or following the removal of adenoids or tonsils in individuals under the age of 18.
- Tell your doctor about any pre-existing health conditions or diseases that you may suffer from such as lung or breathing problems or liver or kidney impairment stomach or kidney problems sleep-related breathing disorders, seizures, severe headaches or a sever causes of head injuries and so on.
- Before taking Tramadol capsule.