- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Dalacin C 150mg capsule
Dalacin C 150mg capsule is an antibiotic. It is used to treat infections in different parts of the body caused by bacteria. This medicine works by killing or stopping the growth of the bacteria causing your infection. It will not work against viral infections such as colds or flu.
Clindamycin is used to treat certain types of bacterial infections, including infections of the lungs, skin, blood, female reproductive organs, and internal organs. Clindamycin is in a class of medications called lincomycin antibiotics. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of bacteria.
Clindamycin is an effective antibiotic for a variety of serious infections. People also use clindamycin for treating acne. Clindamycin is an antibiotic used for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections, including bone or joint infections, pelvic inflammatory disease, strep throat, pneumonia, middle ear infections, and endocarditis.
It can also be used to treat acne, and some cases of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). In combination with quinine, it can be used for malaria. It is available by mouth, by injection into a vein, and as a cream to be applied to the skin or in the vagina.
Uses Of Dalacin C 150mg capsule
- Use of clindamycin is recommended in bacterial vaginosis (vaginal bacterial infections).
- Clindamycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
- It is an antibiotic that works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
- It will not work for virus infections (such as common cold, flu).
- Using any antibiotic when it is not needed can cause it to not work for future infections.
Patients using clindamycin may at times experience,
- vaginal irritation
- GI (stomach) disturbances.
When Not To Use
Dalacin C 150mg should be avoided in patients with hepatic (liver) impairment, and those allergic to linomycin.
The use of clindamycin is suggested for bacterial viaginosis (vaginal infections with bacteria).
This medication is contraindicated in lincomycin sensitivity, history of Inflammatory bowel disease (disease of the intestine) or antibiotic-associated colitis (inflammation of the colon).
Patient using this medication should avoid eyes and mucous membrane