- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Clinagel Gel 10gm
Clinagel gel 10gm contains an antibiotic gel that contains Clindamycin, which is which is used to treat acne as well as blackheads. Clinagel gel is 10g in size. It treats acne by preventing the development of bacteria.
This Gel belongs to skin preparation category.
Uses Of Clinagel Gel 10gm
- This Gel is intended to help treat conditions like acne vulgaris.
- Keep it at 20 degrees Celsius or less.
- 25degC. Beware of contact to Clinagel liquid 10 grams around the your eyes and mouths, noses or on any other areas that are open.
- Rinse rinse your hands with cool water after you have used.
- Skin skin
When Not To Use
10gm of Clinagel gel isn’t recommended in,
- Hypersensitivity to Clindamycin
- Hypersensitivity to the lincomycin
- Regional enteritis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Colitis caused by antibiotics
How to apply?
- The plunger is pushed slowly, to let the cream out.
- Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly with the soap you use and warm water following the use.
- Use a different applicator next time, or wash this one with warm soap and water.
- It is recommended to lie down upon applying the medicine to ensure that the medication stays in place.
- This medication is contraindicated in lincomycin sensitivity.
- History of Inflammatory bowel disease (disease of the intestine) or antibiotic-associated colitis (inflammation of the colon).
Place this medication in a dry, cool location in a cool, dry place away from the heat.
This Gel interacts with drugs like: