- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Centrum Silver Multivitamin Adults 50+
Centrum Silver Multivitamin Adults 50+ aids in maintaining wellbeing. The supplement includes Vitamin D and calcium as well as B Vitamins zinc, lutein, and Vitamins A C, D, and E. They are non-GMO and gluten free. These tablets are multivitamin and have a soft coating that makes them easy for you to take in.
A multivitamin supplement for adults that is tailored to women and men who are 50 or more.
Adult multivitamins designed for seniors have B Vitamins and lycopene, which help improve heart health. Vitamins C and E and zinc to support immunity. Vitamin D to help support the function of muscle and bone.
These statements haven’t been reviewed through The Food and Drug Administration. It isn’t designed to treat, diagnose or prevent disease.
- This medicine includes a multivitamin item designed to help treat or prevent deficiency in vitamin A because of poor nutrition and certain illnesses as well as during pregnancies.
- Vitamins are essential components of your body, and can aid in maintaining good health.
Side Effects Of Centrum Silver Multivitamin Adults 50+
- Constipation, diarrhea or upset stomach may occur.
- The effects are typically temporary and will fade away when your body is able to adjust to the treatment.
- In the event that any one of these reactions persist or become worse consult your doctor and pharmacist immediately.
- If your physician prescribed this medication, ensure that you have determined that the benefit for you is more over the potential risk for adverse consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication do not suffer severe side effects.
- A severe allergy to this medication is extremely rare.
- However, it is important to seek immediate medical assistance if observe any of the following signs of a severe allergic reaction such as rash,
- swelling/itching (especially of the tongue, face or throat) and severe dizziness,
- difficulty breathing.
- Calcium Carbonate
- Potassium Chloride
- Dibasic Calcium Phosphate
- Magnesium Oxide
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C)
- DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E)
- Modified Corn Starch
- Corn Starch
- Containing 2 percent of Beta-Carotene BHT (to keep the freshness)
- Biotin, Blue 2 Lake
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3)
- Chromium Picolinate
- Copper Sulfate
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12)
- Folic Acid
- Magnesium Stearate
- Manganese Sulfate
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides
- Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polydextrose
- Potassium lodide Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6)
- Red 40 Lake
- Riboflavin (Vit. B2)
- Silicon Dioxide
- Sodium Ascorbate (to keep the freshness)
- Sodium Molybdate
- Sodium Selenate
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1) and Titanium Dioxide
- Tocopherols (to keep the freshness)
- Vitamin A Acetate
- Yellow 6 Lake
- Zinc Oxide
How to use
- Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily or as directed.
- Follow all directions on the product package, or take as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
- If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.