- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Rivotril Tablets 2mg 30’s
- Rivotril Tablets 2mg ’30s is used to treat epilepsy in infants, children, and adults. It lowers the number of fits (seizures) that you have. Rivotril Tablets 2mg 30s (generically known as clonazepam) is a benzodiazepine medication that’s often prescribed to people who have epilepsy or some other kind of seizure disorder. Klonopin is another common brand name for basically the same chemical formula. It is also prescribed for panic disorders.
- Clonazepam works by increasing levels of a calming chemical in your brain. This can relieve anxiety, stop seizures and fit or relax tense muscles. The most common side effect is feeling sleepy (drowsy) during the daytime.
- The dosage shouldn’t exceed more than 0.05 mg/kg/day. It should be administered in three or two doses. Dose increase: A physician could increase a child’s dose to 0.25 or 0.5 mg every 3 days until the seizures are under control. Maximum dosage: 0.1- 0.2 mg/kg daily, taken in doses divided.
Clonazepam (Klonopin) can be extremely efficient in treating REM sleep disorder (RBD) and relieves symptoms in over 95% of sufferers, with very little evidence of abuse or tolerance. The effect usually starts in the first week typically at the beginning of the night.
Uses Of Rivotril Tablets 2mg 30’s
- Clonazepam is used to prevent and control seizures.
- This medication is known as an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug.
- It is also used to treat panic attacks.
- Clonazepam works by calming your brain and nerves.
- It belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines.