- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Pexnew Tablets 20mg 2×7’s
Pexnew Tablets 20mg 2×7’s are used to treat depression and anxiety. It works by helping to restore the balance of a certain natural substance in the brain. Escitalopram belongs to a class of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Escitalopram is used to treat depression and generalized anxiety disorder. It is an antidepressant that belongs to a group of medicines known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These medicines work by increasing the activity of the chemical serotonin in the brain.
Serotonin reuptake inhibitors like escitalopram, citalopram, paroxetine, and fluoxetine, taken for depression or anxiety, can make you feel sleepy. Sleep, energy, or appetite may show some improvement within the first 1-2 weeks. Improvement in these physical symptoms can be an important early signal that the medication is working. Depressed mood and lack of interest in activities may need up to 6-8 weeks to fully improve.
- Escitalopram is used to treat depression and anxiety.
- It works by helping to restore the balance of a certain natural substance in the brain.
- Escitalopram belongs to a class of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Escitalopram may improve your energy level and feelings of well-being and decrease nervousness.
Side Effects Of Pexnew Tablets 20mg 2×7’s
Common side effects may include,
- shaky or anxious
- sleep problems (insomnia)
- dry mouth
- loss of appetite
- weight changes
- impotence or difficulty having an orgasm.
When Not To Use
- Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects.
- This document does not contain all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not start, stop or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.