- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Enflor Powder/Sachet 10’s
Enflor Powder/Sachet 10’s is most commonly used for treating and preventing diarrhoea, including infectious types such as rotaviral diarrhea in children. It has some evidence of use for other types of diarrhea, acne, and a digestive tract infection that can lead to ulcers.
Enflor Powder/Sachet 10’s is primarily used for gastrointestinal diseases. Saccharomyces boulardii is called a “probiotic,” a friendly organism that helps to fight off disease-causing organisms in the gut such as bacteria and yeast.
Saccharomyces boulardii is sometimes used as a probiotic with the purpose of introducing beneficial microbes into the large and small intestines and conferring protection against pathogens. Saccharomyces boulardii is used as medicine.
Evidence exists for Saccharomyces boulardii use in the preventive treatment of antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD) in adults. Further evidence indicates its use to prevent AAD in children. The potential efficacy of probiotic AAD prevention is dependent on the probiotic strains used and on the dosage.
Saccharomyces boulardii has been shown to significantly increase the recovery rate of stage IV AIDS patients suffering from diarrhea versus placebo. On average, patients receiving Saccharomyces boulardii gained weight, while the placebo group lost weight over the 18-month trial. No adverse reactions were observed in these immunocompromised patients.
Uses Of Enflor Powder/Sachet 10’s
- It is used in the treatment of infectious and nonspecific diarrhea.
- Also used in the treatment of acute diarrhea and various kinds of diarrhea.
- Treatment of prevention of digestive complications of anti-biotic therapy; colitis (inflammation of the inner lining of the colon) and candidiasis (fungal infection).
it can cause,
- skin rash.
When Not to Use
- This medicine should be taken with food.
- This medication may cause fungemia (fungi in the blood).
- Patients with yeast allergies can be allergic to this medication.
- Consult your doctor before use.