- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Corex-D Syrup 120ml
Corex-D Syrup 120ml is used for Common cold, Cough, Gastric problems, Allergy, Hay fever, Watery eyes, Itchy throat/skin, Anaphylactic shock, Rhinitis, Urticaria and other conditions. Corex-D Syrup may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Uses Of Corex-D Syrup 120ml
- prevention& improvement of the Common cold
- Gastric problems
- Hay fever
- Watery eyes
- Itchy throat/skin
- Anaphylactic shock
- Breathing difficulties
- Nasal swelling
- Cold or allergies
- In case you’re allergic to Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan or any other components of this syrup.
- If you are having or had medicines like sodium oxybate (used to prevent day time sleepiness).
- You should not take Corex DX syrup with or at least two weeks after the treatment with any medicine from class monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
- An example of such medicine is Phenelzine, Selegiline (used to treat mental illness or Parkinson’s disease).
When Not To Use
- You have a cough since long with a lot of mucus (like asthma, emphysema or smoking).
- You have eye problem like glaucoma (increase pressure in the eye).
- You have difficulty in urination and frequent urge to go to urination (enlarged prostate.
- You have problems with your heart and liver.
- Older people should be cautious while using Corex Dx syrup as they are more prone to develop dizziness and urination difficulties with this syrup.
- It is not recommended to use this syrup in children below 2 years of age.