- Reviews (0)
Cardura Tab 4mg 20’s
Cardura Tab 4mg 20’s is used to Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. This medication works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily. Doxazosin is also used in men to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia-BPH).
Doxazosin works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood passes through them more easily. This helps to lower blood pressure. Doxazosin is also used to treat benign (noncancerous) enlargement of the prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia [BPH]).
Doxazosin, sold under the brand names Cardura among others, is a medication used to treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate and high blood pressure. For high blood pressure, it is a less preferred option. It is taken by mouth.
Doxazosin is in a class of medications called alpha-blockers. It relieves the symptoms of BPH by relaxing the muscles of the bladder and prostate. It lowers blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily through the body.
- This medication is used in urinary outflow obstruction and symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostrate enlargement).
- Hypertension (high blood pressure).
Side Effects Of Cardura Tab 4mg 20’s
- postural effects
- vertigo (fainting)
- asthaenia (physical weakness)
- odedema (fluid retention in body)
- rhinitis (swelling of mucosal membrane of nose)
- somnolence (sleepiness)
- tachycardia (high heart rate )
- insomnia (inability to sleep)
- parasthesia (abnormal sensation of skin)
- hypotension (low blood pressure)
- dyspnoea (diffculty in breathing)
- GI upset
- anorexia (loss of appetite for food)
- dry mouth
- pruritis (unpleasant sensation of skin)
- back pain
- flu like symptoms.
When Not To Use
- History of postural hypotension (low blood pressure) and micturition syncope (fainting after urination,
- chronic UTI or bladder stones,
- severe liver impairment.
- Severe oesophagel or GI obstruction.
Also consult your doctor.