- Reviews (0)
Theragran-H Tablets 30’s
Theragran-H Tablets 30’s is a multivitamin and iron product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses or during pregnancy. Vitamins and iron are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
A Iron with Multiple Vitamins is a preparation intended to serve as a dietary supplement with vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements. Such preparations are available in the form of tablets, capsules, pastilles, powders, liquids or injectable formulations. Other than injectable formulations which are only available and administered under medical supervision, multivitamins are recognized by the Codex Alimentarius Commission (the United Nations’ authority on food standards) as a category of food.
In healthy people most scientific evidence indicates that multivitamin supplements do not prevent cancer, heart disease or other ailments and regular supplementation is not necessary. However specific groups of people may benefit from multivitamin supplements. for example, people with poor nutrition or those at high risk of macular degeneration. There is no standardized scientific definition for multivitamin.
Uses Of Theragran-H Tablets 30’s
Iron with Multiple Vitamins is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet certain illnesses, or during pregnancy.
- Constipation, diarrhea or upset stomach may occur.
- These effects are usually temporary and may disappear as your body adjusts to this medication.
- If any of these effects persist or worsen, contact your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
When Not To Use
- Calcium supplement products are contraindicated to use in patients with hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, severe kidney failure and kidney stones.
- Calcium supplement products can be used safely during pregnancy. Calcium supplement products can be used safely during pregnancy.
Patients who require vitamin and mineral supplements to correct or maintain deficiency levels can use this medication.