- Additional Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Artifen Injection 75mg/3ml
Artifen Injection 75mg/3ml (Diclofenac Sodium) is the sodium salt type of diclofenac, a benzene acidic corrosive derivate and nonsteroidal calming drug (NSAID) with pain relieving, antipyretic and mitigating action. Diclofenac sodium is a non-specific reversible and serious inhibitor of cyclooxygenase (COX), accordingly impeding the change of arachidonic corrosive into prostaglandin forerunners.
This prompts a hindrance of the development of prostaglandins that are associated with agony, aggravation and fever.
Uses Of Artifen Injection 75mg/3ml
It is used to treat,
- muscle aches
- dental pain
- menstrual cramps, and sports injuries
- It also reduces pain
- swelling, and joint stiffness caused by arthritis.
- Irritated stomach
- acid reflux
- the runs
- laziness, and tipsiness may happen.
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated in the accompanying patients: Known touchiness (e.g., anaphylactic responses and genuine skin responses) to diclofenac or any parts of the medication item.
- Stop taking the medication and notify your doctor of any stomach bleeding, cramps, or blood in the stool.
- Drink a sufficient volume of liquids (2-3 Liters per day) to ensure that you are hydrated or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not drink during therapy.
- skeletal and muscular pain
- arthritis osteoarthrosis
- ankylosing Spondylitis (arthritis that affects the joints of the spine) and acute gout (complex type of arthritis that causes extreme pain and swelling in joint) along with the chronic form of juvenile arthritis (arthritis in children).
- It is recommended to be cautious while taking this medication if you are a patient who has the history of gastric lesions and hepatic, renal, (liver) and heart insufficiency.
- This drug is not suitable for patients with hepatic porphyrias as well as hemologic (blood) anomalies.
- For patients over the age of 65 and those receiving long-term treatment, tests for liver function and blood tests should be monitored regularly.