- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Neurobion Injection 25Ampx3ml
Neurobion Injection 25Ampx3ml is used for preventing and treating B-vitamin deficiencies. But its manufacturer also promotes its use for improving nervous system health. strengthening the immune system. Neurobion is administered by intramuscular injection. In severe cases, 1 ampoule daily is given until the acute symptoms subside. For follow-up therapy, 2-3 ampoules are given per week. In milder conditions, this dosage is sufficient from the beginning. Neurobion RF Forte Injection is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Neurobion RF Forte Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Don’t use calcium, zinc, or magnesium supplements at the same time. Also, these three minerals are easier on your tummy when you take them with food, so if your doctor recommends them, have them at different meals or snacks. It has long been known that B vitamins at doses below their toxicity threshold strongly promote body fat gain. Studies have demonstrated that formulas, which have very high levels of vitamins, significantly promote infant weight gain, especially fat mass gain, a known risk factor for children developing obesity.
Combining supplements will not normally interfere with the way they work and in some cases may be beneficial, for example, vitamin C helps iron absorption. However, certain supplements may interact with each other.
This medication is used to treat neuralgia and neuritis of toxic and non-toxic origin.
The patients taking this medication may experience,
- excessive thirst
- skin conditions
- blurry vision
- abdominal cramps
- increased urination and diarrhea.
When Not To Use
This medication is contraindicated in patients with,
- a low amount of potassium in the blood
- Leber’s hereditary optic atrophy (an inherited form of vision loss)
- atrophic gastritis and past history of complete removal of the stomach.
Neurobion injection dosage is dependent on the severity and medical condition of the patients. The usual prescribed dosage is one injection in a day.
How should it be taken?
Neurobion injection can be taken from a specialist. It can be taken with or without food. Also, read the directions for more details labeled on the product.
How long should the treatment be continued?
Neurobion injection medication should be taken as long as the doctor suggests you.
It contain vitamins b-complex (i.e. B1, B6, B12) which provide numerous health benefits as it increases energy level, good for appetite, digestion, proper nerve function, and healthy brain function.
Following medicine and drugs can interact with the Neurobion injection.
- The antibiotics can interact with the Neurobion injection.
- Colchicine, digoxin, and isoniazid can interact with it.
- Oral contraceptives and para-amino alicyclic can interact with Neurobion injection.
- Neurobion injection can also interact with furosemide, heavy alcohol intake, and levodopa.
Neurobion injection is contraindicated in the following medical conditions.
- It is contraindicated in the medical condition of increased mast cells. Its use can be hazardous.
- It is also contraindicated to patients with allergic or hypersensitive problems from the ingredients used in its composition.
- The Neurobion injection double dose is also contraindicated.