- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Procolic Oral Drop 4.5ml
Procolic Oral Drop 4.5ml is used to relieve symptoms of extra gas caused by air swallowing or certain foods/infant formulas. Simethicone helps break up gas bubbles in the gut. Procolic Oral Drop work by helping to release trapped wind. This helps to relieve tummy pain and indigestion. Procolic Oral Drop Colic Drops are for the gentle relief of wind and griping pains in babies. Procolic Oral Drop can be used from birth onwards.
Colic is just as common in breastfed babies as in formula-fed babies. You may have heard from family and friends that boys are more likely to suffer from colic than girls. This isn’t the case. Colic is equally common among baby boys and baby girls .
Colic is the result of an allergy to cow’s milk proteins (or lactose intolerance) in formula-fed babies. Less often, colic may be a reaction to specific foods in Mom’s diet in breastfed babies. Either way, these allergies or sensitivity can cause tummy pain that may set off colicky behavior. Procolic Oral drops usually contain simethicone, a medicine designed to relieve painful symptoms associated with having too much gas in the stomach and intestines. Simethicone is generally a safe medication for babies.
- It is used for Acute and chronic diarrhea
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infant
- Irritable bowel syndrome in adults and other conditions.
Follow all directions on the product package.
Side Effects Of Procolic Oral Drop 4.5ml
In some cases, mild side effects might include an,
- upset stomach
- gas and bloating for the first couple of days after you start taking them.
- They may also trigger allergic reactions.
When Not To Use
- Use of probiotics in severe acute pancreatitis is contraindicated.
- Use is also not advised in patients at risk of opportunistic infections and in those with badly damaged GI tracts.
- If your child has any other allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for more details.