Sehat Insaf Card: All You Need To Know About ItEmaan Shahid
Sehat Insaf Card promises to revolutionize health care for the most vulnerable people in Pakistan. If you’re unfamiliar with Sehat cards or you think where I can get a Sehat Insaf Card in Pakistan, look through this article to discover everything you must be aware of regarding the cards, how do you apply, as well as how to use them!
What is the Sehat Insaf Card?
The Sehat Insaf Card is a health card launched by The Punjab government to provide no-cost healthcare services for low-income families throughout Punjab.
It is a huge move towards the correct direction in helping the people in poverty of Pakistan have the affordable medical care they desperately require. With this card, eligible families can get free medical care as high as 10 lac rupees annually.
Announcement of Sehat Insaf Card
As stated by Punjab health initiative management company,
Prime Minister Imran Khan officially announced the launch of the Qaumi Sehat Card (National Health Card) for residents of Punjab on December 13, 2021, during an address he delivered at the Governor House, Lahore.
The Prime Minister announced that the 440 billion dollars would be earmarked for the Health Card Program in three years. Health Card Program in three years.
Imran Khan announced that thirty million health Cards were distributed to the province’s families within 3 months, Starting from Lahore in January 2022.
According to him, as a result of this program, businesses will be urged to invest in the healthcare industry, and hospitals will be established in every backward area.
He was grateful to the Punjab Chief Minister and the Punjab Health Minister for launching the Naya Pakistan Health Card Program in the province.
Eligibility Criteria for Sehat Insaf Card
Below is the eligibility criteria for Sehat Insaf Card:
- All residents of KPK
- The residents of newly merged tribal districts and Tharparkar District in Sindh
- Persons with disabilities
- Transgender community
- Persons below the poverty line
How to Apply for a Sehat Insaf Card?
1. Check Your Eligibility
To confirm the eligibility of your Sehat Card by sending an SMS using the National Identity Card number to 8500 or 9780 to check your KP.
Be aware that if your name isn’t listed in the list of eligible people and you believe that an oversight causes it, call this helpline to get additional assistance: 0800-09009 as well as 0800-89898.
2. Get Your Documents
Find the necessary documents and information. Choose your preferred hospital that is accredited for the Sehat Sahulat Program. Bring your original CNIC to the private or government hospital.
If a child is younger than 18 years, take their B-Form with the CNIC of one of their parents.
3. Utilize the Sehat Card to Get Medical Treatment
Once you have arrived at your hospital, you can go to the designated Sehat Sahulat Program Counter for assistance. Sehat Sahulat Program SSP staff will confirm your eligibility using your CNIC and direct you to the appropriate hospital department to receive treatment.
4. Get Free Treatment Using Sehat Insaf Card
You can receive the treatment at no cost The cost of treatment following the time the patient is admitted to the hospital must be billed via your Sehat Card.
5. CNIC Is Sehat Card
Your CNIC serves as your Sehat Card. If you’re eligible, you may use the CNIC card as the main Sehat Card.
Check Sehat Card Online
To check your eligibility and apply online, click the following link:
Some Benefits Of Sehat Insaf Card
Free Emergency Services
Sehat Insaf Card lets the beneficiaries and their family members take advantage of free healthcare assistance, including emergency medical services, hospitalization, surgery, maternity services, referral transportation, follow-ups, and consultations.
Get Easy Appointments
Participants in the health insurance plan can make an appointment at any state or private medical centres listed on the listing of the on-panel hospitals listed on the program’s official website.
Each year, every Sehat Insaf Cardholder’s family member is eligible for an appointment worth 60,000 Rupees in second-level treatment and PKR 3 lac for priority treatment packages. If medical expenses exceed the limit, the card is filled in addition to covering the treatment costs.
Get Treatment For Various Diseases
The primary package of the Sehat Sahulat Program also includes oncology, diabetes organ failure, cardiovascular diseases, burns, road traffic collisions, Neurosurgical treatments, renal disease dialysis, and chronic diseases like tuberculosis Hepatitis and Hepatitis C, among others.
Covering Funeral Cost
If the cardholder passes away, the family members will receive PKR 10,000 to cover the funeral costs.
Sehat Insaf Card Holders also covered for hospital transportation valued at PKR 1000, protected for a full year, three times.
Treatment Packages Offered In Sehat Sahulat Program
There are the two types of treatment packages that you can get if you are a Sehat Card Holder,
Initial Coverage 300,000 Rupees / Family / Year
Additional Coverage 300,000 Rupees / Family
- In-Patient Services (All Medical and Surgical Procedures)
- Chronic infections (Hepatitis/HIV/Rheumatology)
- Diabetes Mellitus Completion
- Cancer (Chemo, Radio, Surgery)
- Organ Failure (Liver, Kidney, Heart, Lungs)
- End-stage kidney diseases/ dialysis
- Neurosurgical Procedure
- Burns and RTA (Life, Limb Saving Treatment, implants, Prosthesis)
- Heart diseases (Angioplasty/bypass)
Initial Coverage 60,000 Rupees / Family / Year
Additional Coverage 60,000 Rupees / Family
- In-Patient Services (All Medical and Surgical Procedures).
- Emergency Treatment requiring admission.
- Maternity Services (Normal Delivery and C – Section).
- Maternity Consultancy / Antenatal Checkups (4 times before delivery and one follow up after delivery).
- Maternal Consultancy for family planning, immunization and nutrition.
- Fractures / Injuries.
- Post hospitalization.
- Local Transportation Cost of PKR 1,000 (thrice per year).
- Provision of transport to tertiary care hospitals.
List of The Hospitals Where You Can Use Sehat Insaf Card
In the Sehat Sahulat Program, there are hospitals that Sehat Insaf card holders can visit to get free health services.
Some noteable hospitals in the major cities like Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi & Multan are given below:
Sehat Card Hospitals In Lahore
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Hameed Latif Hospital
- Cavalry Hospital Lahore
- Akhtar Saeed Trust Hospital
- Sharif Medical City Hospital Lahore
- Jinnah Hospital Lahore
- Doctor Hospital & Medical Center
- Bahria International Hospital
Sehat Card Hospitals In Karachi
- Cancer Foundation Hospital
- DOW University Hospital
- Insaf Medical Center
- United Hospital
- Orthopedic & Medical Institute Pvt Ltd
- Infinity Eye Care Center
Sehat Card Hospitals In Islamabad
- Isra Islamic Foundation G. Limited
- Wasim Medical College & Hospital
- Khatoon Hospital Islamabad
- Max Health Hospital
- Rawal Foundation
- Nuclear, Medicine, Oncology, Radiology Institute
- Pakistan Institute Of Medical Sciences
Sehat Card Hospitals In Multan
- Al-Rehman Surgical Hospital
- Aziz Hospital
- Multan Surgical Hospital
- Multan Institute Of Nuclear Medicine And Radiology
- Bakhtawar Amin Hospital
- Multan Medical Mission Hospital
- Halima Hospital Complex
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Can I Check My CNIC Sehat Card?
Your CNIC is your Sehat Card. Check your eligibility by sending your CNIC to 8500.
How Do I Register My Sehat Card?
SMS your National Identity card number to 8500 and check your eligibility in the program. After that, you will be registered automatically.
Who Is Eligible For Sehat Insaf Card?
Every citizen registered by NADRA should be eligible for the Sehat Insaf Card. According to Dr Yasmin Rashid, “this facility is for everyone.”
For any further queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sehat Sahulat Program by the following contact details:
Azad Jammu Kashmir: email@example.com
FATA/NMD KP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gilgit Baltistan: email@example.com
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: https://sehatcardplus.gov.pk/
- How To Find Your Stomach Problems – Causes & Treatments
- How To Remove Unwanted Hair Permanently At Home Naturally
- Pakistani Govt Fixes Covid booster shots cost for travelers to another country
- What Is Skin Care & Best Night Cream For Fairness