- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Use Of Zeenaryl Tablets 2mg 2×10’s
- Zeenaryl Tablets 2mg 2×10’s is used in conjunction with an appropriate eating and exercising program to manage the high blood sugar in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- It can also be combined in conjunction with different medications for diabetes medication.
- In controlling the level of levels of blood sugar assists in preventing kidney damage blindness, nerve damage and loss of limbs and sexual dysfunction.
- The proper management of diabetes could lower the chance of having an coronary attack as well as a stroke.
- This is part of the class of medications called sulfonylureas.
- It decreases the blood sugar by triggering the release of the body’s natural insulin.
- Be aware you are taking you are taking this medication is prescribed because your doctor has determined that the benefits to you is more that the chance of having side consequences.
- The majority of patients who use this medication do not suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- Contact your physician immediately If you experience any severe side effects, like the following: yellowing eyes/skin or stomach/abdominal pains or dark urine, sudden fatigue, bruising or bleeding that is easy and symptoms of infection (such as a sore throat that persists and fever) or changes in your mood sudden weight gain, seizures
How To Use Zeenaryl Tablets 2mg 2×10’s?
- Take a look at this leaflet you can get it by Your pharmacist before you begin using Glimepiride and every time you receive a refill.
- If you have questions you should ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should take the drug by by mouth in conjunction with your breakfast or with the first meal of the day according to the instructions of your physician generally, at least once per day.
- The dose is determined by your health condition as well as your your response to treatment.
- Take this medication frequently to reap the greatest benefits from it.
- To aid in remembering to take it, you should do the medication every day.
- Interactions with drugs can alter how your medication perform or increase the risk of serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- Numerous drugs can affect you blood sugar which makes it more difficult to manage.
- Before you begin or stop the dosage of any medication discuss with your physician or pharmacist regarding how the medication could alter the level of your glucose levels.
- Examine you blood sugar often as directed and discuss the results with your physician.
- Contact your physician immediately in the event that you experience symptoms that suggest either high or low blood sugar.
- Your doctor might need to alter or modify your insulin medicine, exercise program or your diet.
- Before you take glimepiride inform your doctor or pharmacist if you’re allergic to it, or if you suffer from or other allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could cause allergic reactions or other issues.
- Ask your doctor for more information.
- Before taking this medication consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly of kidney disease
- Liver thyroid disorders
- Certain hormonal disorders (adrenal/pituitary insufficiency or syndrome of inadequate release of antidiuretic hormones-SIADH)
- Electrolyte disturbance (hyponatremia).
- There is a possibility of fuzzy sight, dizziness or drowsiness as a result of excessively high or low blood sugar levels.
- Do not drive, operate machines, or perform any other activity that requires you to be alert and clarity of sight until you’re certain that you are able to perform these activities in a safe manner.