Zeenaryl Tablets 1mg 2×10’s
Zeenaryl Tablets 1mg 2×10’s
Pack Size: 2×10’s
Pharmaceutical form: Tablets
Brand Name: High-Q
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Zeenaryl Tablets 1mg 2×10’s
- Zeenaryl Tablets 1mg 2×10’s is used in conjunction with an appropriate nutrition and fitness program to reduce the high blood sugar in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- It is also used alongside different medications for diabetes. medication.
- The control of the levels of levels of blood sugar can help prevent kidney damage blindness, nerve issues and loss of limbs and sexual dysfunction.
- A healthy control of diabetes can reduce the chance of having the possibility of a stroke and stroke.
- Glimepiride is part of the class of medications called sulfonylureas.
- It reduces the level of blood sugar levels by stimulating the release of your body’s own natural insulin.
- Nausea and upset stomach may occur.
- If one of these symptoms persists or worsens consult your physician or your pharmacist promptly.
- Keep in mind the fact that you are taking this medication was prescribed by your doctor has determined that the value to you is more that the chance of having side consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer from significant side effects.
- Contact your physician immediately If you experience any adverse effects that are serious, such as the following.
- yellowing eyes/skin,
- Abdominal pain or stomach pain and abnormally weak or dark urine easily bleeding/bruising.
- indications of infections (such as a sore throat that isn’t going disappear and fever) and changes in mood or mental state sudden weight gain.
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity to the drug as well as those suffering from Diabetic ketoacidosis as well as impaired kidney function.
How To Use Zeenaryl Tablets 1mg 2×10’s?
- Take a look at the leaflet for patients you can get it at the pharmacist prior to beginning the treatment with the drug glimepiride and every time you refill.
- If you have questions consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Use the drug by by mouth in conjunction with your breakfast or with the first meal of the day according to the instructions of your physician generally, at least once per day.
- The dosage will depend on your health condition as well as your your response to treatment.
- Make sure you take this medication on a regular basis to reap the greatest benefits from it.
- To aid in remembering to take it, you should do it daily at the same time every day.
- Allergies to sulfonylurea, sulphon
- Type I diabetes
- diabetes ketonaemia (abnormally high levels of ketone bodies)
- Metabolic acidosis (metabolic disorder that increases acidity in the body)
- Acidosis lactic (buildup of Lactate in the body, causing acidity)
- malnourished or weak patients
- adrenal insufficiency
- severe lung dysfunction
- Hypoxemia (decreased amount of oxygen present in the blood)
- congestive heart failure.
- Before you take glimepiride inform your doctor or pharmacist if you’re allergic to it or if you suffer from additional allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that can trigger allergic reactions or other issues.
- Consult your pharmacist for further information.
There are no reviews yet.