- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Zafon Fast Tablet 8mg
Zafon Fast Tablet 8mg (Lornoxicam) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) of the oxicam class with analgesic properties. Chemically this Tablet is described as 6-Chloro-4-hydroxy-2methyl-N2-pyridinyl-2H-thieno[2,3-e][1,2]-thiazine-3-carboxamide1,1- dioxide. This Tablet molecular formula is C13H10CIN3O4S2. This Tablet are indicated for: – Short term treatment of moderate pain, such as pain after dental surgery. Gastro-intestinal ulceration and bleeding in medical history: Clinical monitoring at regular intervals is recommended.
Patients developing peptic ulceration and/or gastro-intestinal bleeding while taking this tablet should discontinue medicine administration with appropriate therapeutic actions being taken. Renal Impairment Patients with mild renal impairment (serum creatinine 150- 300µmol/L) should be monitored quarterly, patients with moderate renal impairment (serum creatinine 300- 700µmol/L) should be monitored at 1 to 2 month intervals. Treatment withZafon Fast Tablet 8mg should be discontinued if renal function deteriorates during treatment.
Uses of Zafon Fast Tablet 8mg
- In the treatment of partial onset seizures with or without secondary generalization in adults and adolescents from 16 years of age with newly diagnosed epilepsy.
- Adjunctive Therapy: • in the treatment of partial onset seizures with or without secondary generalization in adults,
- adolescents . • in the treatment of myoclonic seizures in adults and adolescents from 12 years of age with Juvenile Myoclonic.
- Epilepsy. • in the treatment of primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures in adults and adolescents from 6 years of age with Idiopathic Generalized Epilepsy.
- ZAFON FAST (Lornoxicam) Tablets are indicated for: – Short term treatment of moderate pain, such as pain after dental surgery. – Short term treatment of mild to moderate pain associated with extra articular inflammation.
- Abdominal pain
- headache, increase in blood urea nitrogen and creatinine levels, increase in serum transaminase levels and alkaline phosphatase level.
When not use
- Patients allergic to Zafon Fast Tablet 8mg or any of the component of product.
- Patients who have suffered from hypersensitivity reactions (Asthma, rhinitis, angioedema or urticaria) to other non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines, including acetylsalicylic acid.