- Additional Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ytig Plus Tablets 10’s
Ytig Plus Tablets 10’s is a unique formulation that allows for the rapid and effective treatment of Erectile dysfunction (unlikely to maintain an erection) as well as improving the health of men. It is made up of six premium ingredients, including Icariin and Shilajit which is the very first time they have been used in Pakistan.
The active ingredients in the product include Icariin, Protodioscin which is Aphrodisiac (increase the desire to sexually engage) as well as improve erectile functioning and increases testosterone (male sexual hormone) production, and increases in sexual drive. Zinc (for enhanced sperm quality and increased male fertile), Shilajit (aphrodisiac, rejuvenates, increases testosterone levels and sperm count) and Fenugreek Seed Extract (enhanced the fertility of men and increased numbers of sperm) as well as Ashwagandha Root Extract (improve sperm number and levels of hormones).
- For oral use only, i.e. taken by mouth only.
- Two tablets at a time or twice a day, preferably along with meals for at least four to twelve weeks.
- Take the medication as directed by the doctor.
- A natural ingredient-based medicine which is designed to treat the erectile dysfunction.
- It helps in increasing supply of blood into the penile region which results in an erection in the penile (penis) an erection.
- Enhances libido (sex drive)
- Enhances stamina
- The production of testosterone is also increased.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract (Icariin)-Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Protodioscin)
- Shilajit (Asphaltum)
- Fenugreek Seed Extract
- Ashwagandha Root Extract
- Zinc (as Citrate)
Side Effects Of Ytig Plus Tablets 10’s
- Horny Goat Weed Extract (Icariin 20%): 200 mg
- Shilajit (Asphaltum): 200 mg
- Ashwaganda Root Extract (Withania Somnifera): 200 mg
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Protodioscin 90%): 120 mg
- Fenugreek Seed Extract (Trigonella Foenum): 110 mg
- Zinc: 10 mg
- It is recommended to use it following consultation with your dietician or health expert.-Inform your doctor about any medical issue or prior medications before taking the tablet.
- Do not use it in case you are allergic to any of the ingredients in it.