- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Xefecta 400mg Tab
Xefecta 400mg Tab is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections. This drug belongs to a class of medicines called quinolone antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
- Xefecta 400mg Tab is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
- This drug belongs to a class of medicines called quinolone antibiotics.
- It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
- It’ll not work for contagion infections( similar to common cold wave, flu).
- Using any antibiotic when it isn’t demanded can beget it to not work for unborn infections.
- Nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, flightiness, headache, weakness, or trouble sleeping may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including unusual bruising/ bleeding,
- Signs of a new infection( similar as new fever/ fever that does not go down, sore throat that does not go down)
- Signs of order problems( similar as change in the quantum of urine)
- Signs of liver problems
- Unusual frazzle,
- Stomach/ abdominal pain, yellowing eyes skin, dark urine.
How To Use Xefecta 400mg Tab?
- Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Case Information Leaflet handed by your druggist before you start using moxifloxacin each time you get a refill.
- However, ask the croaker or error druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally formerly daily.
- The lozenge and length of treatment are grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- Drink a plenitude of fluids while taking this medicine unless your croaker tells you else.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( includitraditionalion/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and Partain it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Some products that may interact with this medicine include” blood thinners”(similar to acenocand fumarole, w, and warfarin), and strontium.
- Many medicines besides moxifloxacin may affect the heart meter( QT extension), including amiodarone, dofetilide, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol, and ziprasidone, among others.
- Before taking moxifloxacin, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or to other quinolone antibiotics( similar to ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin); or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of diabetes,
- Heart problems( similar to as recent heart attack)
- Joint/ tendon problems( similar as tendonitis, bursitis)
- Liver complaint, internal/ mood diseases( similar as depression)
- Myasthenia gravis
- Whim-whams problems( similar as supplemental neuropathy)
- Seizure complaint
- Conditions that increase your threat of seizures
- Brain excrescences,
- Blood vessel problems